Best sports states...

D

deciophobic

this refers to quality of play, not best fans, so get over yourselves bostonians!:D

Cali is the best by far in my opinion

Lakers, Kings, Angels, A's, Giants(if they can get their act together), Dodgers, Sharks, Raiders (last year was a fluke).

I'm sure i'm forgetting some teams.

opinions?

PA

Eagles, Steelers, Flyers, Penguins(not recently), Phillies, Pirates(not recently), Sixers. Then you got Penn state, University of Pitt, Temple, St. Joe's, Penn, Villanova in the college sports.

Pa has it man. The history and the present.

I wouldn't count pro-sports as most of the players in any state come from out of state.

A fair evaluation would probably be to look at which states produce the most players that go into playing professional sports. I have no idea which states that would be, but the most populous would have the advantage.

I know that in football Florida generally produces a lot of star athelets, but then again, they have two football seasons in Florida whereas most states do not.

Other good football producing states are Texas, California and Pennsylvania.

JMHO!

I vote for TX. Astros/Rangers, Texans/Cowboys, Mavericks/Spurs/Rockets, Stars (NHL), and more college football than you can watch in a weekend.

Forum List

Back