Best Bad Asses on Film

Norman Reedus and Sean Patrick flannery as the McManus brothers

Whoooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo! I was just about to put up Connelly and Dafoe along with them.

The+Boondock+Saints.jpg

800px-2008-10-27-boondock_saints.jpg

Ooooh. thank you, dear for the pics. My avatar is from the Boondock Saints - well, sorta. :)

17832.jpg

Sorry, did someone say they were looking for some "bad asses"? Look no further than Vic Mackey and the Strike Team (best f*ckin' police show ever!!!).​

Last edited:
Apocalypto

Attachments

• $apocalypto1.jpg
    $apocalypto1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 68
I love denzel washington in his nice roles. But he is a bad ass in his bad roles. Like American Gangster and Training day. DAYUM he is hot. But bad ass!

DenzelWashington.jpg

Last edited:
George Clooney was a pretty good bad ass in From Dusk till Dawn.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esBG9kdiwoU]From Dusk Till Dawn- The Hostage Scene - YouTube[/ame]

William Shatner as James T. Kirk in Star Trek II vs. Ricardo Mantalban's Kahn Noonien Singh. And vs. Christopher Plummer as Klingon General Chang in STVI: The Undiscovered Country.

Speaking of badasses in the Star Trek universe, you cannot overlook Michael Dorn's Worf.

Ok this may not count because its not really a film. But tv series, I would have to say Darryl on Walking Dead.

Ok this may not count because its not really a film. But tv series, I would have to say Darryl on Walking Dead.

Okay.............so now we're doing television shows.

I nominate Captain Malcolm Reynolds (of the Firefly class ship named Serenity) to be the ultimate badass.

Why?

Because not only does he pull off some really great schemes, but he's also able to keep idiots on his crew (like Jane) in check.

Besides.........................he's got a hot woman (Zoey) who is almost as much as a badass as him, who not only served with him, but decided to stay on and watch his back.

Best part? He's smart enough to listen to her when it's necessary.

I nominate Captain Malcolm Reynolds (of the Firefly class ship named Serenity) to be the ultimate badass.

Why?

Because not only does he pull off some really great schemes, but he's also able to keep idiots on his crew (like Jane) in check.

Besides.........................he's got a hot woman (Zoey) who is almost as much as a badass as him, who not only served with him, but decided to stay on and watch his back.

LOVED that show. But if memory serves, he was enlisted when they were in the ervice together. Why did she continue to call him sir? I could be wrong about that.

(By the way, you know thats Lawrence Fishburns wife.)

Why?

LOVED that show. But if memory serves, he was enlisted when they were in the ervice together. Why did she continue to call him sir? I could be wrong about that.

He was a sergeant as a browncoat, a captain (of his own ship) afterwards.

Why?

He was a sergeant as a browncoat, a captain (of his own ship) afterwards.

I know but she called him Sir when they showed flashbacks to when they were fighting in the war.

Forum List

Back