Bernstein: Hillary’s Email Conduct ‘Indefensible,’ ‘She Has Lied About It’

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
On Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “New Day,” journalist, author, and CNN Commentator Carl Bernstein stated that the 2016 presidential election “election is really the Gettysburg of the culture wars of the last 30 years, and “presumptive Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email conduct “is indefensible. It was reckless. She has lied about it.”

Bernstein: Hillary's Email Conduct 'Indefensible,' 'She Has Lied About It,' 2016 'Gettysburg of the Culture Wars' - Breitbart

Fournier: The Prosecution of Hillary Clinton Already Happened, Public Found Her Guilty

Fournier: The Prosecution of Hillary Clinton Already Happened, Public Found Her Guilty - Breitbart

"During MSNBC’s coverage of the RNC on Tuesday, National Journal Senior Political Columnist Ron Fournier said, “The prosecution of Hillary Clinton has already been conducted, and she’s been found guilty by the American public.”

Fournier began by saying that “middle of the road voters” don’t want to hear an audience chanting for Clinton to be sent to prison or that she’s guilty, and that doing so is like something out of a “banana republic.”

31ac230167abe5f936d52acfb3c1bf62.jpg

Yawn, guy, are you still upset Comey Claus didn't bring you a shiny new bicycle?

Okay, you know what, I'll admit. Hillary is an awful candidate, and if the GOP had nominated a halfway decent candidate, I might consider voting for him.

But you nominated a Nazi Clown from Reality TV, so, not so much.

So what you have is about 20% in the middle, who don't like Hillary that much, but know in their hearts that Trump is much to dangerous to have the Nuclear Launch Codes.

Yawn, guy, are you still upset Comey Claus didn't bring you a shiny new bicycle?

Okay, you know what, I'll admit. Hillary is an awful candidate, and if the GOP had nominated a halfway decent candidate, I might consider voting for him.

But you nominated a Nazi Clown from Reality TV, so, not so much.

So what you have is about 20% in the middle, who don't like Hillary that much, but know in their hearts that Trump is much to dangerous to have the Nuclear Launch Codes.
Joe, by the way you incorrectly use the word, you wouldn't know a Nazi if Hitler himself crawled up your ass. :p

Joe, by the way you incorrectly use the word, you wouldn't know a Nazi if Hitler himself crawled up your ass.

I know exactly what a Nazi is. In the 1920's, my grandparents left Germany to get away with them.

in the 1940's, my dad went back to fight them.

Trump is a classic Nazi. He practices the classic xenophobia, authoritarianism and thuggery that brought them to power in Germany.

On Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “New Day,” journalist, author, and CNN Commentator Carl Bernstein stated that the 2016 presidential election “election is really the Gettysburg of the culture wars of the last 30 years, and “presumptive Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email conduct “is indefensible. It was reckless. She has lied about it.”

Bernstein: Hillary's Email Conduct 'Indefensible,' 'She Has Lied About It,' 2016 'Gettysburg of the Culture Wars' - Breitbart
He also says that Trump is a pathological liar and has a record of fraudulent dealings. So it's a choice between who is the biggest liar and crook? Not quite. One candidate has years of applicable experience and the other has none.

Last edited:

DONE - GOING TO JAIL!

ROTFLMAO

Forum List

Back