Bern Recovery Center

How much longer can these two groups stay on the liberal plantation that has done nothing for them.

As long as they get free shit.

nooooo... the above is what happens when uninformed, uneducated rightwingnut twits, comment....

now for reality: the blue states (as always) pay more into the federal system than red states and red states take more from the federal system than blue states.

but please, feel free to spew your made up, hallucinatory fall back position.

Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, great examples of Liberal rule where blacks are being slaughtered. Check out the unemployment rate for blacks, under Obama they are still far behind whites and it's even worse in some instances. Facts will get you every time.

Yeah, but the 85% Hispanic support and 95% black support Clinton has will more than make up for it.

How much longer can these two groups stay on the liberal plantation that has done nothing for them.

For as long as conservatives continue to insult them.

Conservatives aren't insulting them. That's Liberal talking point #7.

Ask the people being insulted if they don't feel insulted

She is looking like an angry hungover drunk who put her contacts in the wrong eyes during her VFW speech right now. It is somewhat unusual to see her so ragged.

Right, unusual to see her look so bad. Are you kidding me? She could make a troop ship full of marines who have been at sea for 6 months become impotent on her best day.

No she really look unusually haggered during the VFW speech. It was different than her normal haggardness. She seemed angry, distracted, and was rambly.

I better watch the video, because all those adjectives (angry, distracted, rambly) describe her standard MO. Anyway, sounds like good news to me.

Yeah, but the 85% Hispanic support and 95% black support Clinton has will more than make up for it.

For as long as conservatives continue to insult them.

Conservatives aren't insulting them. That's Liberal talking point #7.

Ask the people being insulted if they don't feel insulted

People looking to be insulted will be insulted.

Forum List

Back