Berlin within range of Russian nuclear missiles

Eloy

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2016
European Union
It is reported in THE TIMES today that Russia has deployed nuclear-capable missiles within firing distance of Berlin. Russian troops have moved Iskander-M ballistic missiles into Kaliningrad (formerly Königsberg) which can be equipped with a nuclear warhead with a range of up to 700 kilometers.
Russia moves nuclear-capable missiles into Kaliningrad
There are signs of a new Cold War and maybe a European Union military is required with strictly and solely European considerations without American-led NATO which is all over the world map.

German%20French%20troops_zpstmg33nfg.jpg

German and French troops maneuver together to protect Europe

Does Trump care?
He probably supports Putin being a tough leader.
For the sake of many innocent civilians, let's hope temperamental politicians do not make a mistake.

Putin is protecting Russia from Nato aggression. The Russian military will destroy Nato forces within days in case of war. The interest in war on the other hand is clearly located in the West, though.

Putin is protecting Russia from Nato aggression.
The interest in war on the other hand is clearly located in the West, though.
Interest in war? Sounds like BS, unless you're referring to ISIS & other extremists.
I doubt Putin or the West has an interest in war outside threats for political posturing.

Interest in war? Sounds like BS, unless you're referring to ISIS & other extremists.
I doubt Putin or the West has an interest in war outside threats for political posturing.
Those made the Ukrainian coup
OK, now you're proving yourself a partisan nut job.
After Putin invaded & stole Crimea with his Russian military, his nationalistic nazi-type Russian henchmen invaded eastern Ukraine and started the military conflict that resulted in atrocities both ways.
That's why no sane person wants war.
ESay was correct:

"Thank you very much for opening our eyes to atrocities committed by neo-Nazi groups in Ukraine. ...
I want to complete your message with this paragraph taken from the same article"

The organisation has also published a report detailing similar alleged atrocities committed by pro-Russian militants, highlighting the brutality of the conflict which has claimed over 3,000 lives."

After Putin invaded & stole Crimea with his Russian military, his nationalistic nazi-type Russian henchmen invaded eastern Ukraine and started the military conflict that resulted in atrocities both ways.
ESay was correct:

"Thank you very much for opening our eyes to atrocities committed by neo-Nazi groups in Ukraine. ...
I want to complete your message with this paragraph taken from the same article"
The organisation has also published a report detailing similar alleged atrocities committed by pro-Russian militants, highlighting the brutality of the conflict which has claimed over 3,000 lives."
The partisan is you. The Nato´s Ukrainian Nazis with ISIS support stole most of Ukraine in the first place. They knew they would not succeed in elections so they launched this Nazi coup.

ic8kmr7a.jpg

You are either Nazi, Islamist or government bullhorn, then.

ESay was correct:

The partisan is you. The Nato´s Ukrainian Nazis with ISIS support stole most of Ukraine in the first place. They knew they would not succeed in elections so they launched this Nazi coup.
Now it's obvious you're making up shit for whatever twisted agenda you have. Are you a Putin puppet?

Everyone sane knows Ukraine is not part of NATO, which it wants to be & should be, to keep fucking Putin in place.
I would not be surprised if Putin uses his "ISIS" friends to do his dirty work when convenient, like assassinating his Russian political opponents such as Nemtsov.

ESay was correct:

Now it's obvious you're making up shit for whatever twisted agenda you have. Are you a Putin puppet?

Everyone sane knows Ukraine is not part of NATO, which it wants to be & should be, to keep fucking Putin in place.
I would not be surprised if Putin uses his "ISIS" friends to do his dirty work when convenient, like assassinating his Russian political opponents such as Nemtsov.
Where did I say Ukraine is Nato member? For ISIS, ask your own government. Putin´s bombing them. The government should fire you. You can´t argue and start to gibber once contested.

The Russians have the capability to land a nuclear warhead in your backyard in Kansas. Berlin?

Forum List

Back