Berlin: Kanack Capital of Rape

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
While they celebrate multiculturalism in their "Reichstag"-building, next to them it is being exercised and they watch the other way. Sexual offenses and rapes non-stop in Berlin´s parks. 40 of them in one year in just one of the parks. Couple gets robbed and the guy has to watch his girlfriend being raped in the public. Soaring violence against anyone who doesn´t fit into Muslim views, women and everyone. Parks, train stations, no place is secure.

From today´s Bild issue:
bildzje01.jpg

While they celebrate multiculturalism in their "Reichstag"-building, next to them it is being exercised and they watch the other way. Sexual offenses and rapes non-stop in Berlin´s parks. 40 of them in one year in just one of the parks. Couple gets robbed and the guy has to watch his girlfriend being raped in the public. Soaring violence against anyone who doesn´t fit into Muslim views, women and everyone. Parks, train stations, no place is secure.

From today´s Bild issue:
bildzje01.jpg

Sorry to put it so bluntly--but this is a hangover from Holocaust Stages of Grief.

Their latest iteration was: we are now Moved Beyond our atrocity and are such the most evolved, most loving and tolerant nation in the History of the Entire Universe, and thus will judge every other nation harshly (and without irony, believe it or not). Also, because of our high evolution, we will throw open our borders to populations who share not a single value we hold dear.

Oh....oops! What happened?

Or to boil it down: Mass rapes in Berlin in '45. Mass rapes in Berlin in '23. Sigh.

Sorry to put it so bluntly--but this is a hangover from Holocaust Stages of Grief.

Their latest iteration was: we are now Moved Beyond our atrocity and are such the most evolved, most loving and tolerant nation in the History of the Entire Universe, and thus will judge every other nation harshly (and without irony, believe it or not). Also, because of our high evolution, we will throw open our borders to populations who share not a single value we hold dear.

Oh....oops! What happened?

Or to boil it down: Mass rapes in Berlin in '45. Mass rapes in Berlin in '23. Sigh.
That is true. They impose the most disgusting scum on their population in the name of tolerance and modern society. Who says something is just a stupid nazi and racist. But it is a fact, that they import the criminals from other countries. Although they let them go x times, one day they go to jail and the prisons are full of non-Germans. Litarally, no hyperbole.

Last edited:
Another one is looming in the starting gates.

It makes you wonder where the breaking point is? At what juncture do people just say "Fuck this" and all civilized customs and conventions of a society get thrown in the trash?

It makes you wonder where the breaking point is? At what juncture do people just say "Fuck this" and all civilized customs and conventions of a society get thrown in the trash?
Maybe its close. If we split the Union into their two parties CDU and CSU, the AfD is already the most popular party in the country, they currently get 22 %. News like this one will probably accelerate them. The same Bild issue features another article, and one of Germany´s top managers says there that the economy is sick of the current government with its energy insecurity and all. I wonder if they will manage to pacify the Germans one more time and continue their destructive policies.

If that is not Mortuary taken about three years ago , I will eat my hat . I would say , " taken last week" , but our two step maestro above is not the huge lump of lard that we have shoved at us most days here. P.S. , Am begining to warm to that guy-- a good dancer who also loved babies and dogs and knew how to get great roads and budget price holiday camps built. Perhaps they were a little cruel about him.

Last edited:
If that is not Mortuary taken about three years ago , I will eat my hat . I would say , " taken last week" , but our two step maestro above is not the huge lump of lard that we have shoved at us most days here.

No, that's some other Austrian. They all look alike to me.

austrian.jpg

When I was a teenager, the turks were the biggest Kanacks in Austria. There were bands who called themselfes Türkenjäger, that means hunters of turks etc....

I remember one song, it was and still is a earworm.....

I think now the afghans, or pakis, bangladeshis are maybe the bigger kanacks or northafricans?

Standarte Ali Baba

As a German you wont be able to view my bitchute channel, because the visibility of my channel is restricted in germany (and several other countries) but you can use anonymous surfing like hide my ass, you copy the link and put it into hide my ass.

When I was a teenager, the turks were the biggest Kanacks in Austria. There were bands who called themselfes Türkenjäger, that means hunters of turks etc....

I remember one song, it was and still is a earworm.....

I think now the afghans, or pakis, bangladeshis are maybe the bigger kanacks or northafricans?

Standarte Ali Baba

As a German you wont be able to view my bitchute channel, because the visibility of my channel is restricted in germany (and several other countries) but you can use anonymous surfing like hide my ass, you copy the link and put it into hide my ass.
The band is still around. Virenjäger now, on Youtube.

If that is not Mortuary taken about three years ago , I will eat my hat . I would say , " taken last week" , but our two step maestro above is not the huge lump of lard that we have shoved at us most days here. P.S. , Am begining to warm to that guy-- a good dancer who also loved babies and dogs and knew how to get great roads and budget price holiday camps built. Perhaps they were a little cruel about him.
My Ukrainian girlfriend says Germany is a mess.

uk1zgjh2.jpg

Forum List

Back