Benny Hinn a Joke!

cootydog

Aug 12, 2011
Paula White having affair with Benny Hinn---yuck yucky yuckiest---few years ago she was caught having an affair with TD Jakes...dirty dame yet still on tv yapping away, same with Benny and TD.

Haven't heard from you in long time Dorothy but sure you would remember when Benny's wife [mother of his children] was at CFN '05 conference and she kept kneeling crying trying to focus obviously very upset...she divorced him last year or so---Paula was an item for months over her meetings with TD Jakes glad it is strang communications suing them...no telling how unclean, immoral tv preachers seem to carry the low-brain between their legs would not want any one of them to touch me or any of mine, Jakes with 4th wife screwing around on the side...Paul Crouch sued years ago by young men who claimed he had forced them into sexual relationship....no shock to God...Chris posted item to FB and I shared on mine...a friend Todd B called Chris said you shouldn't have exposed them..in fact we should expose them to cover up makes one part of their deed... their life style proves they serve their lust, shame the Name of Christ Jesus...if any of them had an ounce of truthful honor they would get off tv and radio and repent...doubt that will happen they make too much money, enjoy idol worship they receive.

Wake up! You assume Hinn is anointed by God. He is robbing the poor and flying in jets and driving bentley’s. A thief is a thief because he steals. A wolf is a wolf because he devours the poor, and lives a relished lifestyle off of their sacrifices.

i am fascinated by faith healers...he is a total fraud...the smallest domination's on his donations envelopes is two grand....

if the faith healing doesn't work it is because you don't have enough faith....

i often wonder when i am watching him....why god doesn't smite him

Who in the world is Benny Hinn? And Paula White??

I know who T.D. Jakes is--he is the guy that wrote "Woman, thou art Loose!!" I guess he knew what he was talking about!!:tongue:

Last edited:
He's a rich "healer" on the TV. If you have any pain, put your hands on the picture.

bennyhinn_narrowweb__300x3870.jpg

Forum List

Back