Benjamin Netanyahu: Merry Christmas to My Christian Friends

Jews, Muslims and Christians openly live and worship in Israel as well as serve in the government and military together. True tolerance on display:

Bebe has to be walking on air. Friedman is a great gift, beyond his dreams. Settlements will spring up like dandelions in no time.

Jews, Muslims and Christians openly live and worship in Israel as well as serve in the government and military together. True tolerance on display:

Bebe has to be walking on air. Friedman is a great gift, beyond his dreams. Settlements will spring up like dandelions in no time.

About time the Pals started learning ethnic cleansing is unacceptable.

Israel never walks on air surrounded by adversaries.

And the settelements is merely the latest excuse of the Arab nations why they think Israel is the problem. It's a total joke. I don't see the 2 1/2 million Arabs in Israel seeking to leave in any way. If they can live side by side with Jews why can't the others?

Soon as Israel stops committing ethnic genocide against the Palestinians then yep.

netanayhu-squeeze-on-usa.jpg

Soon as Israel stops committing ethnic genocide against the Palestinians then yep.

So tell us. Are you a Muslim? That would explain everything.

From the Talmud

Yalkut 245c
Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.

1) If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he
is not known and do the evil there. –Moed Kattan 17a
2) If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed.
Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God. –Sanhedrin 58b
3) A Jew need not pay a Gentile (“Cuthean”) the wages owed
him for work. –Sanhedrin 57a
4) If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile (“heathen”) it does
not have to be returned.
-Baba Mezia 24a also in Baba Kamma 113b
5) When a Jew murders a Gentile (“Cuthean”), there will be no
death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may
keep. –Sanhedrin 57a
6) Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God
has “exposed their money to Israel”. –Baba Kamma 37b
7) All Gentile children are animals. –Yebamoth 98a
8) Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
–Abodah Zarah 36b
9) Only Jews are human (“Only ye are designated men”).
–Baba Kattan 114a-114b
10) Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile.
–Baba Kamma 113a
11) Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg, "We have to recognize that Jewish
blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing."
-NY Times, June 6, 1989
12) Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, "One million Arabs are not worth a
Jewish fingernail." -NY Daily News, Feb 28, 1994

nuke-israel.jpg

That will be the greatest day in my life.

1. No not a Muslim,Don't know any Muslims,Not care to know any Muslims or any Jews
2.I am INFORMED. You should try it.
3. I don't believe some book of fiction you idiots call the bible and I don't believe the propaganda from the jew tube.

Oh and would LOVE to see you justify the quotes from the Talmud I posted...that's what Jews REALLY think of you.

1. No not a Muslim,Don't know any Muslims,Not care to know any Muslims or any Jews
3. I don't believe some book of fiction you idiots call the bible and I don't believe the propaganda from the jew tube.

Oh and would LOVE to see you justify the quotes from the Talmud I posted...that's what Jews REALLY think of you.

I do not believe anything you say.

Not a Muslim hey? Just your regular run of the mill anti-semite I suppose?

I still don't believe it. Only intolerant hyper muslims filled with hate talk the way you do.

What religion are you? Care to tell us about God?

I still don't believe it. Only intolerant hyper muslims filled with hate talk the way you do.

You must be under the impression I care what a **** loving piece of shit thinks of me. I don't. I never have. I never will. Sure I am a Creator. I have stated that MANY times. Proud of it as well. In fact my religion has a lot in common with Judaism as far as being a race based religion. Oh and no I am not an Anti Semite. I don't HATE Muslims as much as I hate Jews. I am Anti Jew.

Oh and no I have no interest in talking about your ghost in the sky...I don't believe in any of that hocus pocus.

You must be under the impression I care what a **** loving piece of shit thinks of me. I don't. I never have. I never will. Sure I am a Creator. I have stated that MANY times. Proud of it as well. In fact my religion has a lot in common with Judaism as far as being a race based religion. Oh and no I am not an Anti Semite. I don't HATE Muslims as much as I hate Jews. I am Anti Jew.

Oh and no I have no interest in talking about your ghost in the sky...I don't believe in any of that hocus pocus.

So what is your religion?

Or are you going to cower out because it will cause you personal embarrassment?

Can you not read English? I said I am a Creator my religion is called Creativity. Tell me your language I will spell it in that and post it. Oh and still crickets from you on the quotes from the Talmud. How about in the Talmud where it says Jesus will burn in hell in boiling semen eh?

Can you not read English? I said I am a Creator my religion is called Creativity. Tell me your language I will spell it in that and post it. Oh and still crickets from you on the quotes from the Talmud. How about in the Talmud where it says Jesus will burn in hell in boiling semen eh?

Oh, I get it from your signature, since you will not spell it out except to throw labels at us.

You are a product of this esoteric bullshit.
Actual idealism - Wikipedia

You believe there is no God. And you are dumb enough to embrace such idiocy.

You are a creator. Ha! You are being warped by dark spirits. Spirits you do not even believe exist. You deny evidence for God which is all around you. But somehow one of your tenets is to learn to hate.

PS -- As for the Talmud, Jews are prone to error and sin, just as are Catholics. But so were Jesus own apostles. We do not discard virtue and truth just because we are humans and prone to faults.

Oh, I get it from your signature, since you will not spell it out except to throw labels at us.

You are a creator. Ha! You are being warped by dark spirits. Spirits you do not even believe exist. You deny evidence for God all around you. But somehow one of your tenets is to learn to hate.

PS -- As for the Talmud, Jews are prone to error and sin, just as are Catholics. But so were Jesus own apostles. We do not discard virtue and truth just because we are humans and prone to faults.
^ Trump voters at their finest :rofl:

You are a creator. Ha! You are being warped by dark spirits. Spirits you do not even believe exist. You deny evidence for God which is all around you. But somehow one of your tenets is to learn to hate.

Nah my signature just goes to part of what I believe in politically not religious wise. I just tagged you in a post with a direct link to what I believe in. I KNOW there is no god,no heaven,no hell,no satan etc etc. MOST religions are crutches for weak people. Mine is not.

^ Trump voters at their finest :rofl:

You are just an angry man who has no focus except on expanding his hate list.

You cannot debate. Regardless if you lack the aptitude to do so, your bigger issue is you are always on the side that is the opposite of truth and virtue. have a merry christmas

Forum List

Back