Benjamen Netanyahu

Btw, why is this in the politics section? This should be in the Israel and Palestine section, Netanyahu isn't a family member we could care less about him.

Obama sent the Morsi guy four new fighter jets today to help in their endeavors to destroy Israel. Wasn't that nice?

LOL, does Israel have any F16's? Whose pilots are better? Compare the fighting force of the two.

Israeli Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Egyptian Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

which has nothing whatsoever to do with obama's gift to the racist spewing morsi guy. now does it?

It does have something to do with the hysteria some people are having about the 4 jets. How is Morsi allegedly a racist?

LOL, does Israel have any F16's? Whose pilots are better? Compare the fighting force of the two.

which has nothing whatsoever to do with obama's gift to the racist spewing morsi guy. now does it?

It does have something to do with the hysteria some people are having about the 4 jets. How is Morsi allegedly a racist?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mXnbgsg9DM]Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi calls Jews 'descendants of apes and pigs - YouTube[/ame]

you don't think calling human being of the Jewish persuasion related to dogs pigs and monkey's racist? What can I tell ya?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mXnbgsg9DM]Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi calls Jews 'descendants of apes and pigs - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2:....bravo Morsi, slaughter of a defenseless population won't pass by ever again.

Obama sent the Morsi guy four new fighter jets today to help in their endeavors to destroy Israel. Wasn't that nice?

Isrealis aren't terrorists, you stupid fuck. It doesn't matter how many F-16s they have.

You are off the meds I see! Take some deep breaths and re-read what I posted. Where did I ever say that about Israel? Are you stating that Egypt is a state that sponsors such acts?

Morsi Called Jews ‘Descendants Of Apes And Pigs’

Morsi Called Jews ?Descendants Of Apes And Pigs?: US Aid To Egypt Unaffected

you don't think calling human being of the Jewish persuasion related to dogs pigs and monkey's racist? What can I tell ya?

Whose translation was it? "II have an issue with the use of MEMRI as a sole source of translation for videos of this nature. I'll explain why. MEMRI was founded by Meyrav Wurmser and Yigal Carmon, both of whom have ideological affinities with Israel's conservative Likud Party. MEMRI’s directors and advisory boards are top-heavy with neoconservatives and other supporters of hawkish U.S. and Israeli policies. Also, Current and former board members include Elliott Abrams, Steve Emerson, Bernard Lewis, Elie Wiesel, Gen. Michael V. Hayden, Jose Maria Aznar, Donald Rumsfeld, and the list goes on, and on. Here is a link that will do a much more thorough job of explaining. http://www.rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute"

New Video Shows Egyptian President Morsi Calling Jews "Descendants of Apes and Pigs"

So, are you implying Israelis aren't racist to Arabs you dumbassed hypocrite?

Furthermore jews aren't a race.

Last edited:

Isrealis aren't terrorists, you stupid fuck. It doesn't matter how many F-16s they have.

You are off the meds I see! Take some deep breaths and re-read what I posted. Where did I ever say that about Israel? Are you stating that Egypt is a state that sponsors such acts?

Morisi is a terrorist, moron. He's a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, the organization that assassinated Anwar Sadat.

Whose translation was it? "II have an issue with the use of MEMRI as a sole source of translation for videos of this nature. I'll explain why. MEMRI was founded by Meyrav Wurmser and Yigal Carmon, both of whom have ideological affinities with Israel's conservative Likud Party. MEMRI’s directors and advisory boards are top-heavy with neoconservatives and other supporters of hawkish U.S. and Israeli policies. Also, Current and former board members include Elliott Abrams, Steve Emerson, Bernard Lewis, Elie Wiesel, Gen. Michael V. Hayden, Jose Maria Aznar, Donald Rumsfeld, and the list goes on, and on. Here is a link that will do a much more thorough job of explaining. http://www.rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute"

New Video Shows Egyptian President Morsi Calling Jews "Descendants of Apes and Pigs"

Maybe you should ask BecauseIdon'tknow those translations are accurate guaranteed

Morisi is a terrorist, moron. He's a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, the organization that assassinated Anwar Sadat.

No, they were an independent offshoot and so now you like Sadat? ....:lol:

No, they were an independent offshoot

Who is an "offshoot" of what? Many sources state that Morisi is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. He even ran his campaign as their candidate.

and so now you like Sadat? ....:lol:

When have I or any other right-winger every said they dislike Sadat?

Last edited:

Maybe you should ask BecauseIdon'tknow those translations are accurate guaranteed

This man BecauseIKnow is a all knowing translator one time then a second later he doesn't know anything, so wrong! :lol:

Morsi is not the original this is what they teach Clerics ....Children now wake up idiot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzlzDXWWRdM]Egyptian cleric Muhammad Hussein Ya'qub on Jews vs Geert Wilders trial in The Netherlands - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhbHVEGnYD8]Muslim Sesame Street V: Pepsi Cola, the Apes, Pigs and Jews - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back