Benghazi - There is nothing there

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
There have been 10 Congressional Committees that have participated in Benghazi investigations (millions of taxpayer money wasted) and all of them have failed to find blame on the part of the Obama Administration or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, yet conservatives continue to dig up bits and pieces of the reports, specifically the last one led by Goudy, whose investigation did not yield any new findings, as they try to make something out of nothing. I think it is time to give it up, Benghazi is not going to be the one that is going to help the Republican party get rid of Hillary. In fact, neither is the e-mail wannabe scandal.

It's incredible, that the party that claims to be conservative and raised such a fuss over the debt don't seem to be bothered by all the money that is being wasted on these bogus Benghazi investigations. When is enough, enough?

Trey Gowdy and his Select Committee on Benghazi have received increased scrutiny after the not-so-shocking admissions by Republican Reps. McCarthy and Hanna of its blatantly political motivations.
Benghazi By The Numbers – Benghazi Research Center

There have been 10 Congressional Committees that have participated in Benghazi investigations (millions of taxpayer money wasted) and all of them have failed to find blame on the part of the Obama Administration or Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, yet conservatives continue to dig up bits and pieces of the reports, specifically the last one led by Goudy, whose investigation did not yield any new findings, as they try to make something out of nothing. I think it is time to give it up, Benghazi is not going to be the one that is going to help the Republican party get rid of Hillary. In fact, neither is the e-mail wannabe scandal.

It's incredible, that the party that claims to be conservative and raised such a fuss over the debt don't seem to be bothered by all the money that is being wasted on these bogus Benghazi investigations. When is enough, enough?

Trey Gowdy and his Select Committee on Benghazi have received increased scrutiny after the not-so-shocking admissions by Republican Reps. McCarthy and Hanna of its blatantly political motivations.

normal people know this.

The coverup warrants further investigation.

Well, Republicans must be really stupid if they couldn't find it after so many investigations.

The administration is corrupt. It repeatedly lies to protect it's own and to disassociate any violence committed by Moslems from the religion of Islam. It has no interest in transparency or at getting to the truth. The media is primarily Liberal and it's in the tank for Obama and Clinton.

I listened to the testimony of the whistle blowers that were there....and they paid a price for doing so. I will take their word over the Barrypuppet and Hitlery any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Two different stand down orders were given and that is a fact.

I listened to the testimony of the whistle blowers that were there....and they paid a price for doing so. I will take their word over the Barrypuppet and Hitlery any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Two different stand down orders were given and that is a fact.

Bwahahaha...you are so brain-washed and don't even know it. There was no stand down or your pseudo caring Republican committee would have certainly made an issue of it. Post a link to your bullshit fact.

They just wasted our money, end of story.

What would you expect when the witnesses are all dead?

Bwahahaha...you are so brain-washed and don't even know it. There was no stand down or your pseudo caring Republican committee would have certainly made an issue of it. Post a link to your bullshit fact.

They just wasted our money, end of story.

I have no love for either political party because they are simply different sides of the same coin but I heard the testimony of whistle blowers that at great risk to their careers came forward about what they knew. They were pulling agents in and given hour long lie detector tests in order to find the leaks. Barrypuppet even had phone records of reporters trying to tell the truth so they could track down informants....but idiots like you desperately cling to the official narrative because it helps you sleep better at night...reality isn't anything you wish to deal with. The fact of the matter is that it was imperative that these CIA mercenaries were able to procure the arms stored there because it was to be used in Syria. The very fact that nothing was done during the 9 hour attack to stop their stealing of these arms should make even the most partisan leftard stand up and take notice........but you are a retarded partisan shill that stands by these frauds because the real truth is something you can't fathom or handle. FACT.

Last edited:
It is a fact that Obama and Clinton are pathological liars. Nothing say say can be accepted without proof or investigation and certainly not this when we have 4 dead Americans.

Forum List

Back