Ben Shappiro slap down of BLM

At first I thought the OP meant the Bureau of Land Management not Black Lives Matter. lol

At first I thought the OP meant the Bureau of Land Management not Black Lives Matter. lol
Somebody crashed into some BLM fencing next to me friday night and then ran off. The Sheriff and a BLM cop were out running an investigation but I doubt they'll catch the perp.

Somebody crashed into some BLM fencing next to me friday night and then ran off. The Sheriff and a BLM cop were out running an investigation but I doubt they'll catch the perp.

Likely some drunken buffoon.

Black lives matter doesn't give a shit about black life. They do nothing within that community to stop the blood from flowing...

But economic equality is very real....More infrastructure, science and education is needed.
BLM is just another radical group formed for two purposes. Personal political advancement and self enrichment.

I doubt that his antagonists even understood what he said.
Did anyone see that woman waive her hands in faux disgust as Shapiro quoted pertinent facts?
When faced with factual material that violates the PC narrative, liberals will persoannly attack the messenger..This is how the left survives.
As far as the far left is concerned, there IS NO other point of view.

Damn!! Look how dumbfounded the black opposition was in the video. They had absolutely no answer. Other than...literally..."It's racism...because it just has to be".

Forum List

Back