Ben & Jerry's embraces Linda Sarsour in launch of new resist ice cream

Ben & Jerry's embraces Linda Sarsour in launch of new "Resist" ice cream

Only days after a Trump hater massacred dozens of Jews, leftist company Ben & Jerry’s has decided to announce they teamed up with the Women’s March to promote a resistance themed ice cream flavor.

-----------------------------------

Annnnd you all are way to gone to comprehend how mass indoctrination takes place. Such a shame when it's done to you , and you don't ever know it. Why you all are so clueless you can't even figure out why you hate Trump other than reasons you PARROT......

Well we know millions will stop buying their puke for ice cream.
They also recognize white privilege helped them become the successful men they are today. From their website:
How White Privilege Made Ben & Jerry’s Possible

ben and jerry seem eager to do business with ANYONE AND EVERYONE
I never said they didn't?
Do any of you guys know what white privilege actually is?

Only days after a Trump hater massacred dozens of Jews, leftist company Ben & Jerry’s has decided to announce they teamed up with the Women’s March to promote a resistance themed ice cream flavor.

Annnnd you all are way to gone to comprehend how mass indoctrination takes place. Such a shame when it's done to you , and you don't ever know it. Why you all are so clueless you can't even figure out why you hate Trump other than reasons you PARROT......

They also recognize white privilege helped them become the successful men they are today. From their website:

severe sunburn. ------I actually burn to PURPLISH----after a week----I peel. ----also FRECKLES

Some shit progtards made up to further divide

I gave up Ben and Jerry's when Hagen Daas came out with Salted Caramel.

That stuff is better than sex. At least how I remember sex.

I gave up Ben and Jerry's when Hagen Daas came out with Salted Caramel.

That stuff is better than sex. At least how I remember sex.
I'll have to try it. (The ice cream)
There's a candy shop in Freeport that makes salted carmels. I'd eat them 'til my teeth fell out.
There are Sweet Frog Frozen Yogurt Shoppes in Charlotte and Ft. Worth that has the best salty caramel in the world. You dispense the yogurt and there's a bar with dozens of toppings you can load up on. The cherries, wet walnuts, pineapple, marshmellow creme, etc. will give you millions of delicious calories.

Forum List

Back