Ben Carson refers to slaves as "immigrants"

Barrack Hussein Obama called them immigrants. Spare us your outrage over Carson. We have video.

[\CLOSED]
Lets see it.

Obama also referred to slaves as 'immigrants'

your right, Slaves are not immigrants because they have not voluntarily emmigrated. Obama, makes a distinction though in his speech by saying they were immigrants in "their own way".

Carson made a distinction as well by saying they came in the bottom of a slave ship. Both of them were pointing out the obvious. they were Slaves. All this outrage though? its just childish games and you guys know it. Got to have your fun one way or another though.

Maybe the outrage over Carson was something else about his speech, seeing as how he and Obama both said the same thing. Maybe carson forgot to mention what a racist, horrible place the US is , and that's what's throwing the Left over the edge on this? don't know, still seems kind of a mystery to me.
I'm not outraged. I just said he was an idiot. I am used to him dancing for whites so i wasnt surprised at all. Its inherently dangerous for people to start claiming slaves were immigrants particularly in the way Carson did it. That fool even said they "worked for way less". It tends to obscure the cruel nature of the slavery here in the US. In his defense he was smart enough to back track and clarify his statements.

Again no they didnt say the same thing. People that claim that have a terrible time with comprehension.
He said they were immigrants. Your bigotry is too obvious and you got called on it.

Barrack Hussein Obama called them immigrants. Spare us your outrage over Carson. We have video.

[\CLOSED]
Lets see it.
Asclepias

Yeah I actually remarked on this earlier but I see you not only have bad comprehension, you have bad reading comprehension too. When you make a distinction by not only pointing out that the enslaved came here against their will but also use the qualifier "in there own way" the result is that one would have to be an idiot to say it was the same thing Carson said.

1. Carson made no distinction at all.
2. He claimed the enslaved worked "for less".
3. White people like you seem to have an enormous amount of trouble understanding your native language.

[\CLOSED]
Lets see it.

Obama also referred to slaves as 'immigrants'

your right, Slaves are not immigrants because they have not voluntarily emmigrated. Obama, makes a distinction though in his speech by saying they were immigrants in "their own way".

Carson made a distinction as well by saying they came in the bottom of a slave ship. Both of them were pointing out the obvious. they were Slaves. All this outrage though? its just childish games and you guys know it. Got to have your fun one way or another though.

Maybe the outrage over Carson was something else about his speech, seeing as how he and Obama both said the same thing. Maybe carson forgot to mention what a racist, horrible place the US is , and that's what's throwing the Left over the edge on this? don't know, still seems kind of a mystery to me.
I'm not outraged. I just said he was an idiot. I am used to him dancing for whites so i wasnt surprised at all. Its inherently dangerous for people to start claiming slaves were immigrants particularly in the way Carson did it. That fool even said they "worked for way less". It tends to obscure the cruel nature of the slavery here in the US. In his defense he was smart enough to back track and clarify his statements.

Again no they didnt say the same thing. People that claim that have a terrible time with comprehension.
He said they were immigrants. Your bigotry is too obvious and you got called on it.
No dummy. He made the distinction that they were different by saying "in their own way" which should ring a bell in even the most illiterate of whites such as yourself that you shouldnt take it to mean he believed their experience was the same as immigrants.

You can call me all day long and it still wont help your lack of comprehension.

You're talking about is as it's some kind of achievement.

Let me ask you... was it consensual?
It was an achievement. It would have been very easy for me to marry a white woman since I had so many as sex partners. I was able to keep my head straight and marry a Black Goddess instead of settling for some easy pussy.

Sometimes it was consensual. Other times I was just too tired to make them stop having sex with me so I gave in.

Riiiight... whatever floeat your boat.

I bet you're eyes were red while tapping all that white pussy.
Sometimes my eyes were red from lack of sleep. I grant you that. White women are tenacious in their quest for long time sex.

Yeah, and most of the times from the pepper spray.
Never had sex with pepper spray. No wonder white women dont like you. You are into some weird stuff.

For someone who claims everyone is stupid, or doesn't have reading comprehension, or doesn't understand anything, you sure missed the point.

Pepper spray victims use to defend themselves from attackers.

Got the picture, yet?

It was an achievement. It would have been very easy for me to marry a white woman since I had so many as sex partners. I was able to keep my head straight and marry a Black Goddess instead of settling for some easy pussy.

Sometimes it was consensual. Other times I was just too tired to make them stop having sex with me so I gave in.

Riiiight... whatever floeat your boat.

I bet you're eyes were red while tapping all that white pussy.
Sometimes my eyes were red from lack of sleep. I grant you that. White women are tenacious in their quest for long time sex.

Yeah, and most of the times from the pepper spray.
Never had sex with pepper spray. No wonder white women dont like you. You are into some weird stuff.

For someone who claims everyone is stupid, or doesn't have reading comprehension, or doesn't understand anything, you sure missed the point.

Pepper spray people use to defend themselves from attackers.

Got the picture, yet?
I never used pepper spray on the white women that attacked me seeking Black loving. Are you a retard or something?

Even IF one were to concede those slaves kidnapped and brought here on ships were "immigrants" - which I am not

-- but even IF,

they would account for less than 1% of of all the slaves that ever existed in this country.

Forum List

Back