Ben Carson on the 2nd Amendment

They're racist because they clapped when he supported the 2nd amendment? You're really reaching, pal.

the RACIST white people comment was meant to be SARCASM . I was thinking that I should specify that I was being sarcastic but figured , naw . Anyway , Ben did some clarification on his thinking about the 2nd . I still don't like when he mentions HEAVY WEAPONS with no definition. bill o'reily does the same when he is referring to an AK .

SJ knows his racism.....but he needs to brush up on the whole sarcasm thing.

Ben Carson isn't going to come close to the GOP nomination for President. He will, however, make a nice pile of dough as he fails miserably. Formula politics. Presented by your local echo chamber.

the RACIST white people comment was meant to be SARCASM . I was thinking that I should specify that I was being sarcastic but figured , naw . Anyway , Ben did some clarification on his thinking about the 2nd . I still don't like when he mentions HEAVY WEAPONS with no definition. bill o'reily does the same when he is referring to an AK .
Thanks for the clarification. Being that you are new, I'm not familiar with your political philosophy, so I missed the sarcasm. There are many left wing wackos like Lowlife Laugher who would say something like that and be dead serious.

Thanks for the clarification. Being that you are new, I'm not familiar with your political philosophy, so I missed the sarcasm. There are many left wing wackos like Lowlife Laugher who would say something like that and be dead serious.

Go ahead.....link to my post where I say something like that.

If interested, Pismoe can go to your profile and check out all of your posts. You've made plenty of ridiculous claims to laugh at.

If interested, Pismoe can go to your profile and check out all of your posts. You've made plenty of ridiculous claims to laugh at.

Plenty? Can you cite one that resembles the sarcastic comment in the OP? You know....the sarcastic comment that you missed.

Plenty? Can you cite one that resembles the sarcastic comment in the OP? You know....the sarcastic comment that you missed.
I'm not gonna spend any energy looking up your dumbass posts. Why would I do that, because you "challenged" me? :lol:

Last edited:
Throwing raw meat to the Conservative masses

Guns, gays and god

Look......He is BLACK too

that's kinda my point , Ben is black and whites support him with their applause at least in this video and on this 2nd amendment issue . Whites support a Black man when he is correct on the issues .

Forum List

Back