Ben Affleck Had Hillary’s Private Email Address–and Ambassador Chris Stevens Didn’t

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Breitbart ^

Ben Affleck sent an email to Hillary Clinton’s private email server during her tenure at the State Department, an email releasedon Friday by the agency revealed. The Argo and Batman v. Superman star e-mailed Clinton on April 16, 2012 to provide an advanced copy of a report on sector security reform in the Democratic Republic of Congo on behalf of his Eastern Congo Initiative nonprofit organization......

43JmBKW.gif

xzgpj1a.jpg

unnamed-10.jpg

IDJ8bWc.jpg

No-Fire-600-LI.jpg

I don't have my bosses private email address either

Last edited:

Yes, I would think he would be afraid of YOU having anything to do with him!

Are you a non-elected Democrat in charge of illegally transferring arms from Libya's DEAD dictator, to Syrian Al Qaeda rebels?

Are you trying to say Stevens didn't have a way to contact Hillary? That's dumber than usual.

• Banned

Are you a non-elected Democrat in charge of illegally transferring arms from Libya's DEAD dictator, to Syrian Al Qaeda rebels?

Are you trying to say Stevens didn't have a way to contact Hillary? That's dumber than usual.

Where do you get that from, picking food out of your ass again? Apparently, BY THE E-MAILS which was supposed to be SECURE where a phone isn't as secure, he was unable to!

You know when you know your Secretary of State has hired a jihadist crew to so called defend you. Cripes. Write your will.

• White House says will not release emails between Obama, Clinton
    Reuters on Yahoo News ^ | 10/30/15 | Julia Edwards
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House will not allow the release of emails exchanged between President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton from when she was secretary of state, a senior administration official said on Friday. The emails may be withheld until after Obama leaves office under the Presidential Records Act, according to the White House, which governs public access to the president's records. The number of emails involved has not been made public. The White House said Obama and Clinton, who is now running as a Democrat to succeed him in office in 2017, exchanged emails "on occasion." A federal...
The MOST TRANSPARENT REGIME.... LIES AGAIN, AND AGAIN....

Always remember that she hired Libyan jihadists as a so called security force for him. Bitch from hell really needs to pay for this.

Where do you get that from, picking food out of your ass again? Apparently, BY THE E-MAILS which was supposed to be SECURE where a phone isn't as secure, he was unable to!

That's just stupid. They have plenty of secure ways of communication. Again,you're trying to make something out of nothing.

No, no.....it's true

Whenever my boss says I should have notified him, I tell him I couldn't because I didn't have his private email.

Forum List

Back