Behold a pale horse - Murder?

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
Here's one for you guys to chew on. I was here and heard the shots. I knew this guy.
Milton William Cooper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know the deputy that they say shot him, privately he says he did not.

William Cooper is Dead (my title)

Some here in town think Cooper was exposing something about 911, among other things

If you see the lower road past the sherrif cars in this video that shows cooper's house, there is a wide spot. That is where I am parked for the winter.

What Happened to Bill Cooper when he exposed the NWO's plan for 9/11?

Arizona Militia Figure Killed after Wounding Sheriff's Deputy

I have first hand knowledge more that I can not post here.
There is a reason I posted it now.
Eots, you didn't think I just wanted to fish did you?

www.TruthRing.org » Mystery Babylon

Since last month there have been 4 big black lincoln navigators, which are very noticable in this town, cruising around taking photos. They took a picture of my playing my guitar outside my motorhome on Sunday.
My motorhome is sitting next to that trailer in the picture on the page that is in that link I posted. the trailer is still here.

Here is someone who knew Bill Cooper.

Man dies from exposure to the elements
By: Mike Leiby, The Independent
12/24/2009
email this storyEmail to a friendpost a commentPost a Commentprinter friendlyPrinter-friendly
SHOW LOW - A Lakeside man was found frozen to death on Rim Road near the top of the Mogollon Rim on Dec. 13 by deputies with the Navajo County Sheriff's Office.

Bernard Huser with NCSO said that on Dec. 9, Keli Holl filed a missing person report on 33-year-old Lakeside resident Craig Michael Robbins saying she was concerned about his well being.
On Dec. 13, after receiving a report from a man out on his snowmobile saying he had found a body in the forest near Lone Wolf Lane and Rim Road, they found Robbins dead from exposure.
According to Huser, NCSO information indicates that Robbins had contacted Holl, his girlfriend, on Dec. 7 asking her to switch vehicles with him because he thought he was being pursued by police.
Huser said Robbins apparently met with Holl and switched vehicles and that was the last time she reportedly saw him alive.
Huser said that Robbins and Holl text-messaged back and forth to each other several times that evening, the last one being a little after 9 p.m., but there was no contact between the two after that.
Huser did not say what steps were taken to locate Robbins after Holl filed her report, only that after getting the report on Dec. 13 about a body in the forest they discovered the two were one and the same.
"When deputies arrived the body was identified by identification found in the wallet as Craig Michael Robbins. The Medical Examiner Investigator was called to the scene and an autopsy was conducted. Preliminary results of the autopsy indicates that there was no foul play, that Craig died due to exposure. Additional autopsy results are pending," said Huser in a press release.

WMICentral - Man dies from exposure to the elements

I have multiple bridges for sale to anyone who believes the newspaper article. RIP Craig.....

Craig knew Bill Cooper;
Man dies from exposure to the elements
By: Mike Leiby, The Independent
12/24/2009
email this storyEmail to a friendpost a commentPost a Commentprinter friendlyPrinter-friendly
SHOW LOW - A Lakeside man was found frozen to death on Rim Road near the top of the Mogollon Rim on Dec. 13 by deputies with the Navajo County Sheriff's Office.

Bernard Huser with NCSO said that on Dec. 9, Keli Holl filed a missing person report on 33-year-old Lakeside resident Craig Michael Robbins saying she was concerned about his well being.
On Dec. 13, after receiving a report from a man out on his snowmobile saying he had found a body in the forest near Lone Wolf Lane and Rim Road, they found Robbins dead from exposure.
According to Huser, NCSO information indicates that Robbins had contacted Holl, his girlfriend, on Dec. 7 asking her to switch vehicles with him because he thought he was being pursued by police.
Huser said Robbins apparently met with Holl and switched vehicles and that was the last time she reportedly saw him alive.
Huser said that Robbins and Holl text-messaged back and forth to each other several times that evening, the last one being a little after 9 p.m., but there was no contact between the two after that.
Huser did not say what steps were taken to locate Robbins after Holl filed her report, only that after getting the report on Dec. 13 about a body in the forest they discovered the two were one and the same.
"When deputies arrived the body was identified by identification found in the wallet as Craig Michael Robbins. The Medical Examiner Investigator was called to the scene and an autopsy was conducted. Preliminary results of the autopsy indicates that there was no foul play, that Craig died due to exposure. Additional autopsy results are pending," said Huser in a press release.

WMICentral - Man dies from exposure to the elements

RIP Craig.....

Forum List

Back