Befuddled Biden

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Joe Biden: "Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?"

The question is, does Slo-Joe know what he means?

Joe Biden: "Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?"

It sure is obvious when his mind stimulant drugs start wearing off. :uhoh3:

Gee, Joe sure is, well, if he was running a . . . I mean, you know how they used to do it down at the, the, what did they call it, one of those, well, you know what I mean. :uhh:

It sure is obvious when his mind stimulant drugs start wearing off. :uhoh3:

The problem Mike is that the more you try to inflate an old balloon to its old shape, the faster you wear out the rubber! Little Joey is going to have a meltdown on stage with Trump!

Really, at some point Biden's candidacy borders on elder abuse. You know 'the thing'...'come on man!'......'kids like the hairs on my legs'......'where is my staff?'......"move it up" (so Joe can read his canned answer from the teleprompter).....Just a few examples. Also, if one was a Quartermaster on a vessel one would be piloting it, monitoring weather conditions, being a watchman, etc. How that relates to working in the ladies department of a store no one knows....Not even Slo-Joe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back