Before sending Trump off to jail for election fraud in GA, when do we signature-match mail-ballots in Fulton County?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I've no sympathy for Trump, he is an idiot. Or he would be hammering Fulton County (Atlanta) mail-ins 24/7. You can do recounts until the cows come home you'll always get the same numbers if you always count the same fraud ballots.

But as an American I just want to kind of know who really won. This was mule country.

"ATLANTA (AP) — While election officials in Georgia were verifying signatures on absentee ballot envelopes in one metro-Atlanta county, President Donald Trump pressed a lead investigator to look at a different county, saying the investigator would “find things that are gonna be unbelievable.”"
georgia-election-vote-spike.png

Last edited:
I've no sympathy for Trump, he is an idiot. Or he would be hammering Fulton County (Atlanta) mail-ins 24/7. You can do recounts until the cows come home you'll always get the same numbers if you always count the same fraud ballots.

But as an American I just want to kind of know who really won. This was mule country.

"ATLANTA (AP) — While election officials in Georgia were verifying signatures on absentee ballot envelopes in one metro-Atlanta county, President Donald Trump pressed a lead investigator to look at a different county, saying the investigator would “find things that are gonna be unbelievable.”"

Republicans were in charge of the election in 2016 just as they are in charge of the midterms.

Forum List

Back