Been Out for a Few So, have repubs just started questioning if Treason is really a bad thing yet?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Because before they said there was no contacts, collusion etc. Then when the contacts came out they said "well contacts are ok...its not like they discussed anything"

Then when they were found to discuss the election they flipped to "Well discussing things about the election is fine...its not like they committed treason"

So, I'm just wondering have the repubs moved the goal posts now to "Hey offering Russian Billionaries private briefings are ok because who doesn't like briefs? I'm wearing some now!"

Or if they are now going "What is treason really? Is it really that bad? Treason rhymes with Season...and who doesn't like seasoning? Old Bay am I right?"

Okay, so I think we all agree that Trump committed treason, should be found guilty and executed, and no one should ever vote Republican again, ever, because they're racist Islamophobe homophobe Nazi Hitler Fascists who hate women.

And we move on.

Oooh, we have a swing and a miss but Mac did try to grab ahold of the victim status post haste

Okay, so I think we all agree that Trump committed treason, should be found guilty and executed, and no one should ever vote Republican again, ever, because they're racist Islamophobe homophobe Nazi Hitler Fascists who hate women. And we move on.
Oooh, we have a swing and a miss but Mac did try to grab ahold of the victim status post haste
What I find so delightful about your little thread is that I had the same fun with the right wingers who found any excuse to call Obama a traitor and anything else they could come up with.

You wingers are so damn similar to each other.

It must be awful, being so similar to those you so loathe.

Maybe that's why you folks are so nasty and hateful, huh?

Okay, so I think we all agree that Trump committed treason, should be found guilty and executed, and no one should ever vote Republican again, ever, because they're racist Islamophobe homophobe Nazi Hitler Fascists who hate women. And we move on.
What I find so delightful about your little thread is that I had the same fun with the right wingers who found any excuse to call Obama a traitor and anything else they could come up with.

Oh so what you find delightful is a silly deflection where you try to change the topic to Obama and how mean people are in general. That's cute. Keeping trying little engine.

Oh so what you find delightful is a silly deflection where you try to change the topic to Obama and how mean people are in general. That's cute. Keeping trying little engine.
Hey, I said he's guilty! I AGREED with you! And you bitch about THAT??? Holy crap!!

Do you wingers all get trained at the same place?

So, you guys sit on the left side of the room and the other guys sit on the right side?

After a day of training, do you all go to dinner at the same place, or do they send you to different restaurants?

Because before they said there was no contacts, collusion etc. Then when the contacts came out they said "well contacts are ok...its not like they discussed anything"

Then when they were found to discuss the election they flipped to "Well discussing things about the election is fine...its not like they committed treason"

So, I'm just wondering have the repubs moved the goal posts now to "Hey offering Russian Billionaries private briefings are ok because who doesn't like briefs? I'm wearing some now!"

Or if they are now going "What is treason really? Is it really that bad? Treason rhymes with Season...and who doesn't like seasoning? Old Bay am I right?"
Nothing new as of now. It's still the usual Washington power war.

Hey, I said he's guilty! I AGREED with you! And you bitch about THAT??? Holy crap!!

So, you guys sit on the left side of the room and the other guys sit on the right side?

After a day of training, do you all go to dinner at the same place, or do they send you to different restaurants?

Double sarcasm? You're like a monk who has study deflection in a cave on a mountain side.

Double sarcasm? You're like a monk who has study deflection in a cave on a mountain side.
But the first thing I said was in agreement with your premise. So you're lying. Which is what people like you do.

Speaking of studying, do they give you wingers study material like manuals, to keep your skills sharp? It's FREAKY how similar your behaviors are to the right wingers.

I'd guess you guys and the righties probably take extra courses on silly hyperbole - calling people traitors and Hilter 'n stuff, huh?

Do they have you two to a hotel room so you and your right wing co-trainees can practice your partisan bullshit?

Come on, I won't tell anyone.

Deflection? Is that what real observation is now? :dunno:

Holy crap, I went full goofball hyperbole for him and he got all pissy!

What the fuck! You just can't PLEASE some people.

No, your still out

CC goes off the deep end every once in a while, probably political Coprolalia. Either that or the DNC clandestinely hardwired him/her/it to their mainframe. :dunno:

Barry Hussein was in charge when the 2016 elections rolled around and everything that the left alleges about the election happened on Hussein's watch. We know for a fact that Hillary cheated Sanders in the primaries and received the debate questions from friends in the media and destroyed evidence related to her e-mail security. There are strong allegations that the Hussein administration not only illegally wiretapped the Trump campaign but the FBI director apparently leaked documents to the media. If there was some sort of Russian interference in the 2016 election on Hussein's watch who should we blame? Maybe the guy who was in charge of the freaking Country at the time?

So you did just what I said you did, then you tried to say you really did agree and it wasn't full goofball hyperbole. Lmao!

You agree and you don't but it's not deflection and the only thing you have now is neener neerery. Lol

So you did just what I said you did, then you tried to say you really did agree and it wasn't full goofball hyperbole. Lmao!

You agree and you don't but it's not deflection and the only thing you have now is neener neerery. Lol
:confused-84:

Forum List

Back