Been away for a bit; See nothing has changed.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So....took a few weeks away from USMB since my famous "surrender thread", not on purpose, but on vacation. I'm back. And see not much has changed. Democrats still see Obama as God. They still see the government being the answer to everything. They still can barely get through 2 sentences without talking about Sarah Palin. And right wingers still think the only way to beat Obama is to be nice towards him.

Ho-hum, America is fucked. It's gonna be a long fall, but enjoy it. Pretend it's like a really good roller coaster, just without that safe slow ending.

So....took a few weeks away from USMB since my famous "surrender thread", not on purpose, but on vacation. I'm back. And see not much has changed. Democrats still see Obama as God. They still see the government being the answer to everything. They still can barely get through 2 sentences without talking about Sarah Palin. And right wingers still think the only way to beat Obama is to be nice towards him.
Ho-hum, America is fucked. It's gonna be a long fall, but enjoy it. Pretend it's like a really good roller coaster, just without that safe slow ending.

I know where you went on vacation. You went "crazy".

Make nice with obie doodle? :lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

Apparently, "THE SKY IS FALLING Resort and spa" is a relaxing summer destination.

Forum List

Back