Beck wants 56 re-founders

Far from it. It leads to intent

I'm sure that in Becks dealings with FoxNews, he is privy to much inside information on what makes Fox tick.

If he is willing to ask members of Congress to divulge internal workings, he should be willing to do the same and reveal the inner workings of Fox

America wants to know!

Is there any evidence there is some inner workings of Fox that the people dont know?

Sounds an awful lot like Joe McCarthy.
The "I have a list of existing communists from a source I will not name..." And yes, all hell will break lose as Beck engages in a witch hunt based on unsupported allegations
Short memory much?

What did you think when Larry Flynt was offering awards for proof of infidelities by Republican Congressmen a few years back? I'll bet you were ecstatic! You know the saying: "What comes around, goes around mutherfucker!"

Root out all the rats regardless of party.

Last edited:
If there was something rotten at Fox, I'm sure the liberal media would have been all over it.

Beck doesn't know the names of the 5. They are completely anonymous. They send him information and he investigates. I think he will be very careful not to make false allegations, and if he does, he will be vilified by all.

Last edited:
O'rielly and beck have the highest ratings of any news program on the air. cnn and msnbc ratings are in the toilet. cnn has been talking about michael jackson since last june. they actually did fox a favor by spewing the 24/7 crap about jackson. people got fed up with the likes of latoya and joe jackson and went to fox for some real news and stayed there. msnbc is just a joke period. azzkissing and bowing down to their king obama!! it gets quite nauseating after a few minutes, you just have to switch the channel.

hey we the idiot, why aren't you truthful, maybe cable news, how about the big 3, faux can't hold a candle to free tv

local news may ass, they all 3 do national news and faux would suck hid teat to almost all of them but maybe Katie

If there was something rotten at Fox, I'm sure the liberal media would have been all over it.

Beck doesn't know the names of the 5. They are completely anonymous. They send him information and he investigates. I think he will be very careful not to make false allegations, and if he does, he will be vilified by all.

I think he will be very careful not to make false allegations,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think he will be very careful not to make false allegations

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What's your problem? Did I step on your toes?

What's your problem? Did I step on your toes?

No, you just tickled my funny bone..

Glenn Beck not making false allegations...thats a good one

Fox sued for the right to lie in broadcasts, and won. Something to keep in mind when listening to anybody on that payroll.
How Fox News sued for the right to lie—and won : politics

Jane Akre and her husband Steve Wilson are former employees of Fox owned-and-operated station WTVT in Tampa, Florida. In 1997, they were fired from the station after refusing to knowingly include false information in their report concerning the Monsanto Company's production of RBGH, a drug designed to make cows produce more milk. They successfully sued under Florida's whistle blower law and were awarded a US $425,000 settlement by jury decision. However, Fox appealed to an appellate court and won, after the court declared that the FCC policy against falsification that Fox violated was just a policy and not a "law, rule, or regulation", and so the whistle blower law did not apply.

The court agreed with WTVT's (Fox) argument "that the FCC's policy against the intentional falsification of the news -- which the FCC has called its "news distortion policy" -- does not qualify as the required "law, rule, or regulation" under section 448.102.[...] Because the FCC's news distortion policy is not a "law, rule, or regulation" under section 448.102, Akre has failed to state a claim under the whistle-blower's statute."[1]

In 2001, Jane Akre and her husband won the Goldman Environmental Prize as a recognition for their report on RBGH. [2]

In 2004, Fox filed a US$1.7 million counter-suit against Akre and Wilson for trial fees and costs. Akre and Wilson both appear in a major portion of the 2004/5 critical documentary, The Corporation.

In 2007 Jane became the editor-in-chief of the national news desk at InjuryBoard.com.[3]

Fox sued for the right to lie in broadcasts, and won. Something to keep in mind when listening to anybody on that payroll.
How Fox News sued for the right to lie—and won : politics

Jane Akre and her husband Steve Wilson are former employees of Fox owned-and-operated station WTVT in Tampa, Florida. In 1997, they were fired from the station after refusing to knowingly include false information in their report concerning the Monsanto Company's production of RBGH, a drug designed to make cows produce more milk. They successfully sued under Florida's whistle blower law and were awarded a US $425,000 settlement by jury decision. However, Fox appealed to an appellate court and won, after the court declared that the FCC policy against falsification that Fox violated was just a policy and not a "law, rule, or regulation", and so the whistle blower law did not apply.

The court agreed with WTVT's (Fox) argument "that the FCC's policy against the intentional falsification of the news -- which the FCC has called its "news distortion policy" -- does not qualify as the required "law, rule, or regulation" under section 448.102.[...] Because the FCC's news distortion policy is not a "law, rule, or regulation" under section 448.102, Akre has failed to state a claim under the whistle-blower's statute."[1]

In 2001, Jane Akre and her husband won the Goldman Environmental Prize as a recognition for their report on RBGH. [2]

In 2004, Fox filed a US$1.7 million counter-suit against Akre and Wilson for trial fees and costs. Akre and Wilson both appear in a major portion of the 2004/5 critical documentary, The Corporation.

In 2007 Jane became the editor-in-chief of the national news desk at InjuryBoard.com.[3]

So, a local Fox owned broadcast tv station in Tampa, FL. violated an FCC policy. Considering the number of spin doctors, in the media, I'll bet that many other stations have also violated the "news distortion policy".

No matter where you get your news, you have to judge or validate for yourself. In my opinion (and I'm not humble), I get more credible news from Fox than from any of the others.

Glenn Beck wants 56 members of Congress to volunteer to expose corrupt members of their own party. He says that they will remain anonymous and it doesn't matter whether Democrat, Republican or whatever. He's calling them re-founders. He already has two.

He's obviously trying to scare members of congress straight.

Once he starts reporting, on nation wide tv, on individual corrupt politicians, I think all hell will break loose.

And they called ME naive....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back