Beck: Springsteen's "Born in the USA" is Anti-American

Why do I get the feeling Oreo is a conservative and tea party member who likes Bruce Springsteen? :confused:

Well-ditto head--Viet Nam was well long over before Ronald Reagan--:cuckoo::cuckoo:

which has nothing to do with what Xeno said, Hydrox.

Listen--you little whiner--today is nothing like what we experienced. Bruce Springstein in his old CD tells it all. While you're listening to your rap B.S. & every other piece of crap that you think is COOL--maybe you should actually buy this CD because it is your grandparents or your parents & it tells a very GOOD story of WITF was going on in the 60's & 70's--da duh-da--duh

And Bruce Springstein could'nt have said it better. Coming from a Conservative & Tea Party member--:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You might actually enjoy it!

I hate rap and don't own any of it. I own Born in the USA, the River, Born to Run, Nebraska, and a 3 disc essential set. wanna try and pigeon-hole me again?

Listen--you little whiner--today is nothing like what we experienced. Bruce Springstein in his old CD tells it all. While you're listening to your rap B.S. & every other piece of crap that you think is COOL--maybe you should actually buy this CD because it is your grandparents or your parents & it tells a very GOOD story of WITF was going on in the 60's & 70's--da duh-da--duh

And Bruce Springstein could'nt have said it better. Coming from a Conservative & Tea Party member--:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I hate rap and don't own any of it. I own Born in the USA, the River, Born to Run, Nebraska, and a 3 disc essential set. wanna try and pigeon-hole me again?

And don't forget your favorite band Poison!

you know you love bret.

you know you love bret.

You mean bald Brett?

bmb.jpg

It certinly wasn't a positive song about America, which made the fact Reagan used it all the more amusing.

Well-ditto head--Viet Nam was well long over before Ronald Reagan--:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I really could give a c..... of what some 14 year old has to say.

I know that Bruce Sprinstien is played at about every tea party around this country. "Born in the USA"

Why do I get the feeling Oreo is a conservative and tea party member who likes Bruce Springsteen? :confused:

You got it--along with millions of conservative & tea partieres JUST LIKE ME.

After all---WE ARE THE BABY BOOMER GENERATION-our music & OUR TIMES comes from Bruce Springstien.

If these youngsters on this board would buy this CD they might actually understand their parents & especially their grandparents--:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I really could give a c..... of what some 14 year old has to say.

I know that Bruce Sprinstien is played at about every tea party around this country. "Born in the USA"

Who is this Bruce Sprinstien character?

Then ACTUALLY "listen" to what Springstien is saying--in Born in the USA--because that was exactly what was going on this country. Not the exact "time period"--but what we had been through.

So don't whine to me---you youngsters.

This song is played at every Tea Party across this county.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back