Beam me up, Yummy! Israeli couple invent Star Trek-like food replicator

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This looks like a good thing to purchase when it comes to the American market.

star-trek-replicator.jpg

Captain Janeway gets a drink from her replicator on Star Trek: Voyager

A pair of Israeli entrepreneurs have developed a device that could deliver your food fantasy to your plate in less than a minute.

It sounds like something out of Star Trek, but the Genie can produce an unlimited variety of meals using pods, that contain natural dehydrated ingredients. Similar in size and appearance to a coffee maker, the device can create the food you crave in 30 seconds, claim developers Ayelet Carasso and Doron Marco from White Innovation.

"The dish can be anything, it can be a meal like chicken with rice, like couscous with vegetable or an amazing Ramen or even a chocolate soufflé or any other desert that you want," Carasso told Reuters.

Continue reading at:

Beam me up Yummy Israeli couple invent Star Trek-like food replicator?

So it just creates the atoms, all right, when will cloning spare parts be aloud?

Spare parts are being grown on other animals from human cells or produced by 3D printers now. There are bionic parts and even a backpack to enable paraplegic to walk and move.
There are even uses of stem cells to repair spinal injuries

Will they soon be able to beam their supplies to the Nusra terrorists in southern Syria?

Poor Little Man. Imagine if all of us were sick in the head as he is and would say such ridiculous, childish things like he does. For example, imagine if one of us responded to him and said that his good buddy Assad said that he is tired of the Little Boy'd sauerbraten and is, therefore, offering him as head cook for for his friends in Isis.

Will they soon be able to beam their supplies to the Nusra terrorists in southern Syria?

Poor Little Man. Imagine if all of us were sick in the head as he is and would say such ridiculous, childish things like he does. For example, imagine if one of us responded to him and said that his good buddy Assad said that he is tired of the Little Boy'd sauerbraten and is, therefore, offering him as head cook for for his friends in Isis.
I am sure there would have been no UN report about Israeli cooperation with the terrorists.

I am sure there would have been no UN report about Israeli cooperation with the terrorists.

We are not talking about Israel now. We are talking about you being the main chef for ISIS as a gift from your buddy Assad. Have fun planning their weekly menus. I hope that you know how to instruct the other cooks to make the meals in the style of the different countries from which the different ISIS members came, such as shrimp on the barbie for the Austrailians or fish and chips for those from England. If you are not familiar with cooking different cuisines, why not attend this class?

Gulf Daily News Local News Masterclasses in cooking

We are not talking about Israel now. We are talking about you being the main chef for ISIS as a gift from your buddy Assad. Have fun planning their weekly menus. I hope that you know how to instruct the other cooks to make the meals in the style of the different countries from which the different ISIS members came, such as shrimp on the barbie for the Austrailians or fish and chips for those from England. If you are not familiar with cooking different cuisines, why not attend this class?

President Assad has a nice meal for ISIS, Nusra and FSA today. Listen to how they enjoy it:

President Assad has a nice meal for ISIS, Nusra and FSA today. Listen to how they enjoy it:

I have seen enough videos about airplanes in action so I don't need to see another.. I want a video of you in that class at the cooking school where you are learning how to satisfy all the tastes of the ISIS members. Meanwhile, instead of a video about airplanes, perhaps the viewers would enjoy seeing a video like this. I don't know if I would be brave enough to try it, but it certainly looks like a lot of fun.

Flying jetmen stunningly soar all over Dubai in amazing video?

I have seen enough videos about airplanes in action so I don't need to see another.. I want a video of you in that class at the cooking school where you are learning how to satisfy all the tastes of the ISIS members. Meanwhile, instead of a video about airplanes, perhaps the viewers would enjoy seeing a video like this. I don't know if I would be brave enough to try it, but it certainly looks like a lot of fun.

It is you, who cooks for terrorists.

And here I thought that you would be attending cooking school to be able to make some yummy dishes for the heads of ISIS. You can even invite your buddy Assad to sample the dishes when you serve them to ISIS.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyl...d-pomegranate-seeds/E4idxMwk2dZYr7ZuCTLK9J/st

This looks like a good thing to purchase when it comes to the American market.

star-trek-replicator.jpg

Captain Janeway gets a drink from her replicator on Star Trek: Voyager

A pair of Israeli entrepreneurs have developed a device that could deliver your food fantasy to your plate in less than a minute.

It sounds like something out of Star Trek, but the Genie can produce an unlimited variety of meals using pods, that contain natural dehydrated ingredients. Similar in size and appearance to a coffee maker, the device can create the food you crave in 30 seconds, claim developers Ayelet Carasso and Doron Marco from White Innovation.

"The dish can be anything, it can be a meal like chicken with rice, like couscous with vegetable or an amazing Ramen or even a chocolate soufflé or any other desert that you want," Carasso told Reuters.

Continue reading at:

Beam me up Yummy Israeli couple invent Star Trek-like food replicator?
What? No pork? :dunno:

And here I thought that you would be attending cooking school to be able to make some yummy dishes for the heads of ISIS. You can even invite your buddy Assad to sample the dishes when you serve them to ISIS.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyl...d-pomegranate-seeds/E4idxMwk2dZYr7ZuCTLK9J/st

You already saw what Assad has got for ISIS. Now take a look to what the US-led "anti-terror coalition" has got for ISIS:

In Plain Sight Coalition Forces Routinely Air-Drop Military Supplies to ISIS Fighters In Syria

You already saw what Assad has got for ISIS. Now take a look to what the US-led "anti-terror coalition" has got for ISIS:

In Plain Sight Coalition Forces Routinely Air-Drop Military Supplies to ISIS Fighters In Syria

This thread is about food, and the Little Boy keeps on diverting from the thread because of his disjointed brain.. Here I thought he would learn to cook so that he would be hired as the head chef for ISIS. He really is fooling us because he is gung ho for ISIS and wishes he could get out of his room at the mental institution to join them in one of their air conditioned kitchens where they will pay him a huge salary to keep on cooking, cooking, cooking the day away. Now go practice with this new recipe.

Recipe for green pea hummus with homemade pita chips - Food dining - The Boston Globe?

This thread is about food, and the Little Boy keeps on diverting from the thread because of his disjointed brain.. Here I thought he would learn to cook so that he would be hired as the head chef for ISIS. He really is fooling us because he is gung ho for ISIS and wishes he could get out of his room at the mental institution to join them in one of their air conditioned kitchens where they will pay him a huge salary to keep on cooking, cooking, cooking the day away. Now go practice with this new recipe.

Recipe for green pea hummus with homemade pita chips - Food dining - The Boston Globe?

Surely, also food is delivered to the terrorists. Wasn´t it you who reported about the hamburgers for the Nusra terrorists? Wasn´t it you who reported about their food while they make the people flee and slaughter others?

More supplies delivered to ISIS:
Iraqi Army Downs 2 UK Planes Carrying Weapons for ISIL

Surely, also food is delivered to the terrorists. Wasn´t it you who reported about the hamburgers for the Nusra terrorists? Wasn´t it you who reported about their food while they make the people flee and slaughter others?

Why are you trying to sidetrack a thread about food with dragging in weapons. If you don't want to go to cooking school, then don't go. Just stay in the mental institution where they bring you three meals a day. Maybe you can help out in the kitchen if there are any Iranian patients who would like this.

Spicy and flavoursome Middle Eastern mezze?

Why are you trying to sidetrack a thread about food with dragging in weapons. If you don't want to go to cooking school, then don't go. Just stay in the mental institution where they bring you three meals a day. Maybe you can help out in the kitchen if there are any Iranian patients who would like this.

Spicy and flavoursome Middle Eastern mezze?

Lets talk about the foodstuff that has been dropped to ISIS by the US, then.

54481c50e10f3.jpeg

What may Uncle Sam´s goody bags for Baghdadi´s guys contain? American Sandwich? Ice-cream? Or simple Meal, ready to eat? There are no limitations for the creative!

"On Saturday, MP Majid al-Ghraoui said that, an American aircraft dropped a load of weapons and equipment into the hands of the ISIS group militants in southeast of Tikrit, located in Salahuddin province.

“The information that has reached us in the security and defense committee indicates that an American aircraft dropped a load of weapons and equipment to the ISIS group militants at the area of al-Dour in the province of Salahuddin.

This incident is continuously happening and has also occurred in some other regions.”

American aircraft dropped weapons to ISIS says MP - Iraqi News

Forum List

Back