Be Careful What You Say

lol

World Nut Daily

And the linked article is a lie, Americans are at complete liberty to say what they wish with impunity.
And to prove it I can say we have a Russian spy in our WH who has weakened America to serve his master Putin

Ask the weatherman who was fired for accidentally misspeaking during a weather forecast and saying 'Martin Luther Coon King Day'. There is your impunity. What you guys really mean is the Left is free to voice whatever Leftist drivel they want with impunity.

We talk about everything on sites like this, but go public? Hoo boy ... the freaks come out.

“It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words."
- O'Brien, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Top 9 things you can't talk about freely in America - WND - WND
Farah brings up plenty to think about, some of it even valid ...if a tad over-dramatic. But appropriate on a day Steve King is in the hot seat of shame. I have personally wanted to punch King in the head many times over the years, and refused to catalog shop in Kansas businesses over my intense dislike for him. But he has been this way for years, so why now? This smacks of a Trent Lott syndrome where his party wants to get rid of him so they suddenly find him offensive. It smells wrong.

lol

World Nut Daily

And the linked article is a lie, Americans are at complete liberty to say what they wish with impunity.

That's funny. People lose jobs for using the word perfectly functional English word "niggardly".

Oh, and consider Steve King.

lol

World Nut Daily

That's funny. People lose jobs for using the word perfectly functional English word "niggardly".

Just say there’s a difference between men and women and watch the hysteria.

We talk about everything on sites like this, but go public? Hoo boy ... the freaks come out.

Farah brings up plenty to think about, some of it even valid ...if a tad over-dramatic. But appropriate on a day Steve King is in the hot seat of shame. I have personally wanted to punch King in the head many times over the years, and refused to catalog shop in Kansas businesses over my intense dislike for him. But he has been this way for years, so why now? This smacks of a Trent Lott syndrome where his party wants to get rid of him so they suddenly find him offensive. It smells wrong.

As odious and disgusting as King is, I think you’re right.

lol

World Nut Daily

There is a difference....but not in the eyes of the law.

lol

World Nut Daily

There is a difference....but not in the eyes of the law.
Yeah, that’s why you freaks let men into the little girls bathroom.

As odious and disgusting as King is, I think you’re right.
Dragon I see you turned down my offer of exchanging citizenship with PC and BRI What if I threw in ice and blues too into the deal ?

lol

World Nut Daily

Alex Jones was unavailable for comment.
Am I allowed to say BRIBE ??
The government shutdown, which Trump has warned will continue until he gets $5.7 billion for a border wall, is also hurting farmers, who can’t get access to valuable crop forecasts and other statistics while the number crunchers aren’t working. They’re also grappling with a freeze on some government-backed loans, subsidy payments and other federal services during the shutdown. Trump’s $12 billion taxpayer bailout for farmers to weather the trade war is also on hold during the shutdown because the Department of Agriculture isn’t being funded.

“The USDA is doing everything in its power to help farmers deal with the ongoing shutdown,” T
WELFARE ????? Oh my isn't that what republicans hate?

The government shutdown, which Trump has warned will continue until he gets $5.7 billion for a border wall, is also hurting farmers, who can’t get access to valuable crop forecasts and other statistics while the number crunchers aren’t working. They’re also grappling with a freeze on some government-backed loans, subsidy payments and other federal services during the shutdown. Trump’s $12 billion taxpayer bailout for farmers to weather the trade war is also on hold during the shutdown because the Department of Agriculture isn’t being funded.

“The USDA is doing everything in its power to help farmers deal with the ongoing shutdown,” T
WTF does that have to do with the topic?

WTF does that have to do with the topic?
Be careful of what you say is the subject A bribe isn't accepted by you ?

Forum List

Back