BDS and "The Color Purple."

BDS Conference in Colorado, we hear about BDS projects people in Colorado are presently working on, like Billboards and Bus ads.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4VFw1Kjpo0&feature=youtube_gdata_player. Jewish American Anna Baltzer speaks about BDS at Colorado BDS Conference in April 2013. Three goals of BDS, freedom and equality and justice. Freedom from Occupation Of all people in Palestine Equal rights for Arabs in Israel. JUSTICE for refugees. All of these goals are required by intl law. Sherri
Why, Frau Sherri, we all here are aware that there are Leftist Jews. However, have you ever seen one of these Leftist Jews concerning themselves with the harassment and murder of those innocents in Muslim countries because of religious beliefs. These people are such phonies when all they concern themselves with is Israel and close their eyes to actual atrocities going on. Meanwhile, the viewers will note that the Arab Propaganda Machine is still going on and on with the videos that Frau Sherri pulls up and no doubt she has thousands more of these videos. I hope all the fair minded viewers remember to buy KitchenAid products since they don't fall for this BDS nonsense. Frau Sherri can import her appliances from some Arab countries to make her feel good.

Stop spammin youtube videos Sherri Munnerlyn
Listen, all these videos show us that the Arab Propaganda Machine against Israel is very, very busy. Does anyone think Frau Sherri has any videos to show us the atrocities her friends are committing on innocent people? I heard recently that the Los Angeles City Council voted against this BDS nonsense.

Listen, all these videos show us that the Arab Propaganda Machine against Israel is very, very busy. Does anyone think Frau Sherri has any videos to show us the atrocities her friends are committing on innocent people? I heard recently that the Los Angeles City Council voted against this BDS nonsense.

I have noticed that far from people being against Israel, they are more and more pro-Israel because Israel is finally (long overdue in my opinion) getting its message across to the world.

Zionists and the Fantasyland they live in only operate to fuel the growing BDS Movement forward!

On the contrary, the opposite is evidently the case. It is the anti-Zionists that seem to be the minority. It never used to be like that, but is now. Never mind. Perhaps you could find some obscure African country to spark your interest, because you are certainly in the minority here.

Ramallah – 18 June 2013 – "On 8 June 2013 the Palestinian BDS National Committee (BNC)[1] organized its “Fourth National BDS Conference” at Bethlehem University, under the slogan: “Boycotting Israel and opposing normalization contribute to Liberation, Return of Refugees, and Self-Determination.” With 700 participants, mostly representatives of the national committee member entities, including political parties, trade unions, women’s organizations, professional syndicates, youth and student groups, and other civil society organizations, the conference was hailed by several commentators as a “turning point” for the BDS movement’s local work. A substantial part of the credit goes to the selfless efforts of tens of — mainly youth — volunteers who worked for long weeks on organizing all aspects of the conference with dedication and*South African Archbishop*Desmond Tutu, one of the highest-profile supporters of BDS against Israel, addressed the conference via a recorded video message, saying he was “certain” that the Palestinian people will achieve their freedom one day, when they will walk tall with dignity in a free Palestine, drawing thunderous applause. This was followed by another recorded solidarity message from*Roger Waters, a world celebrity and founder of Pink Floyd, in which he saluted the conference and reaffirmed his firm support for BDS until the Palestinians enjoy freedom, justice and equal rights.The Opening Session was concluded by the main BNC speech, presented via videoconference.". Report on the Fourth National BDS Conference, 8 June 2013, Bethlehem 19Jun13 | Australians for Palestine BDS is flourishing, growing, exploding all over our world. Freedom and equality and justice are goals that can unite people everywhere. Sherri

Zionists and the Fantasyland they live in only operate to fuel the growing BDS Movement forward!

Fuel the growing ??? Bahahah !

Theyve been around for just about a decade, I have not seen them have ANY effect the Jewish living in Judea and Samaria

On the contrary, the opposite is evidently the case. It is the anti-Zionists that seem to be the minority. It never used to be like that, but is now. Never mind. Perhaps you could find some obscure African country to spark your interest, because you are certainly in the minority here.

BDS is alive all over the US, college campuses an illustration. BDS is alive every country all over the world. ZIONISTS cannot stop BDS, no matter how filled with their chosen people superiority ideas they become.

More lies from Sherri. No one is filled with their chosen people superiority. Show me one posts thats suggests , liar !

I would also like any shred of evidence that BDS has had any effect on the product sales from the West Bank

Major UK union votes against Trade Union Friends of Israel

Posted on*June 11, 2013*by*Jerusalem PostLONDON – One of the UK’s largest trade unions is to ban its members from visiting Israel and the Palestinian territories on delegations organized by the Trade Union Friends of Israel (TUFI), a London-based organization supporting cooperation between Israeli and Palestinian workers.The GMB, which has over 617,000 members from an array of sectors, voted on Thursday at its annual conference in Plymouth to uphold a 2011 decision to “take a lead in driving forward the boycott and divestment initiatives of “companies who profit from illegal settlements, the occupation and the construction of the wall.”- See more at: Major UK union votes against Trade Union Friends of Israel | BDSmovement.net

Bloque Nacionalista Galego trade union in Galicia votes to support BDS

Posted on*March 17, 2013*by*BNCIn January 2013, five major trade unions in the*Galicia region of the Spanish state*announced their support for boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) against Israel. Below is an English translation of the statement. In March 2013, the*Bloque Nacionalista Galego union also voted to adopt BDS. Here below is an English translation of the*statement*released announcing the decision.The BNG always took a clearly opposed*position to any kind of national oppression.Israel, a confessional*state with a multinational origin, settled in Palestine, practices an*specific form of oppression –called Zionism–, whose aim is the*appropriation of the territory and the eradication of its people by*successive ethnic cleansing operations.- See more at: Bloque Nacionalista Galego trade union in Galicia votes to support BDS | BDSmovement.net. Bloque Nacionalista Galego trade union in Galicia votes to support BDS | BDSmovement.net

SodaStream Boycott

Interfaith Boycott Coalition

The Interfaith Boycott Coalition includes*the organizations Israel Palestine Mission Network of the Presbyterian Church (USA),*Jewish Voice for Peace, American Muslims for Palestine, American Friends Service Committee, Episcopal Peace Fellowship’s Palestine Israel Network,*Unitarian Universalists for Justice in the Middle East, Friends of Sabeel North America, United Church of Christ, Church of the Brethren, United Methodist Kairos Response and members of the Catholic, Lutheran, Mennonite and Quaker traditions.The Interfaith Boycott Coalition operates as a network of the US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation, a coalition of nearly 400 US organizations.

SodaStream’s main production site is in Mishor Edomim, an Israeli settlement industrial park located in the West Bank.*

The land where the SodaStream factory is located was illegally confiscated by the Israeli military occupation authorities from Palestinian owners. Israeli settlements are an impediment to peace and violate international law.Since 1968 the US government has called on Israel to stop building and expanding settlements in the West Bank.Companies should not profit from products that are made on stolen property or that perpetuate the Israeli occupation of the West Bank Site Unavailable http://sodastreamboycott.org/

Last edited:
Boycott SodaStream!

"This petition is the launch of the new Interfaith Coalition Campaign to Boycott SodaStream! ... We are thirsty for justice.*We are Christians, Muslims, Jews, and other people of conscience calling on all consumers and stores to stop buying and selling SodaStream carbonation devices or other products made by this company. SodaStream manufactures these machines within an Israeli settlement in occupied Palestinian territory. These settlements are illegal under international law and are obstacles to peace. We choose not to partake in supporting this unethical enterprise and ask consumers and stores to join us.*We will not be satisfied until*"justice rolls down like water and righteousness like a mighty stream."*(Amos 5:24)" Boycott SodaStream! A BDS Petition to sign

Boycott SodaStream!

"This petition is the launch of the new Interfaith Coalition Campaign to Boycott SodaStream! ... We are thirsty for justice.*We are Christians, Muslims, Jews, and other people of conscience calling on all consumers and stores to stop buying and selling SodaStream carbonation devices or other products made by this company. SodaStream manufactures these machines within an Israeli settlement in occupied Palestinian territory. These settlements are illegal under international law and are obstacles to peace. We choose not to partake in supporting this unethical enterprise and ask consumers and stores to join us.*We will not be satisfied until*"justice rolls down like water and righteousness like a mighty stream."*(Amos 5:24)" Boycott SodaStream! A BDS Petition to sign

Oh really? Prove it!

I have noticed that far from people being against Israel, they are more and more pro-Israel because Israel is finally (long overdue in my opinion) getting its message across to the world.
This past 5 days I've asked people, Christians and Jews what effect do they think BDS is having on Israel's economy. None of the approximately 40 people I asked ever heard of BDS. I don't think Israel has anything to worry about.

This past 5 days I've asked people, Christians and Jews what effect do they think BDS is having on Israel's economy. None of the approximately 40 people I asked ever heard of BDS. I don't think Israel has anything to worry about.

Too right Israel has nothing to worry about. The anti-Israel lobby are finding out the truth, as time goes on, thanks to the publicity surrounding the lies against Israel. I am confident, and take great pleasure in seeing the anti-Israel lobby get more and more agitated as time goes on.

Forum List

Back