BBC Journalist Triggered That You Can Purchase “Rifles” At Walmart, Posts Pictures Of BB Guns

Does anyone else agree with me that it shows a great deal of deterioration in the journalism profession, that so many “news” articles now consist mostly of reposted crap from Twitter, mingled with smatterings of commentary from the alleged “journalist”? Whatever happened to real journalism, with reporters actually writing their own stories?

Yet another cretin whose main purpose appears to be to remind us American why we kicked the British filth out of our country nearly two and a half centuries ago.
Who needs guns?
british_empire_map_by_duke_nidhoggr_d77phii-pre.jpg

Who needs guns?
british_empire_map_by_duke_nidhoggr_d77phii-pre.jpg
"And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations." Genesis 48:19

It must have been very traumatic to see a gun-shaped object in person.

Unfortunately for Brits, they are too far down the road to go back. They've bought into the false security of banning first guns, then knives. The push now is to get rid of pointy blades, so you can only have butter knives. They call them "R" blades- these would still be legal.

The same tactic applies- naming the crime after the weapon. In the UK now, the headlines say "knife crimes", as if the weapon committed the offense and not the person.

The actual crime and the penalties are decided by the government when they arrest you. It's entirely up to the crown.

I read the knife laws a few years back when I was in a GC debate, it blew my mind. You can't even own a leatherman in the UK.

I guess I should consider myself lucky- for all my life I've owned guns and knives, and none of them ever turned on me. Just think if the gun on my nightstand decided to turn criminal and shoot me in my sleep! Scary!

Forum List

Back