Barry SCOLDS Dallas PD Survivors!

We now see blacks as racist. And you just approved that message. Moron.

How has it affected you?

Personally? Not too much.

And this is what you choose to whine about daily? Something that doesnt affect you at all? :gay:
So don't ask the question if you won't accept the answer ya damn fool.

I did accept your answer. You complain about racism daily because it doesnt affect you at all! Seems like the perfect thing to constantly complain about If I've ever heard one
First off ya damn fool you haven't proved your allegation that I complain constantly about racism. So, there's that.

How has it affected you?

Personally? Not too much.

And this is what you choose to whine about daily? Something that doesnt affect you at all? :gay:
So don't ask the question if you won't accept the answer ya damn fool.

I did accept your answer. You complain about racism daily because it doesnt affect you at all! Seems like the perfect thing to constantly complain about If I've ever heard one
First off ya damn fool you haven't proved your allegation that I complain constantly about racism. So, there's that.

How do we fight black racism? You have a plan?

We now see blacks as racist. And you just approved that message. Moron.

Of course it seems reasonable because you whine about racism everyday and admit that it doesnt affect you at all. Its like whining about the temperature in hell :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Of course it seems reasonable because you whine about racism everyday and admit that it doesnt affect you at all. Its like whining about the temperature in hell :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
So now you can just Gfy. Your refusal to answer the question speaks volumes! Doody bird.

He never mentions racism in his own community and from his own violent people. Only white people are racist and only black people are targeted for their race.

Watch this: S.J. We know that racism affects blacks by being targeted by the police and having your freedom taken away. Which is a very bad situation. So in order to understand your side. How has racism by blacks affected you or whites in general?
You mean besides fucking up the economy with all the welfare payouts? Why don't you ask some of their crime victims if you really want to know?

I asked about you personally or whites in general. Whites are on welfare so....Whats your answer Mr Downtrodden?
It affects my country, asshole. Unlike you, there are people who care about others and not just themselves.

He never mentions racism in his own community and from his own violent people. Only white people are racist and only black people are targeted for their race.

Watch this: S.J. We know that racism affects blacks by being targeted by the police and having your freedom taken away. Which is a very bad situation. So in order to understand your side. How has racism by blacks affected you or whites in general?
You mean besides fucking up the economy with all the welfare payouts? Why don't you ask some of their crime victims if you really want to know?

I asked about you personally or whites in general. Whites are on welfare so....Whats your answer Mr Downtrodden?
It affects my country, asshole. Unlike you, there are people who care about others and not just themselves.

Look at SJ pretending to put the weight of America on his shoulders when he cant explain his constant whining about black racism. :badgrin:

Look at SJ pretending to put the weight of America on his shoulders when he cant explain his constant whining about black racism. :badgrin:
What's wrong, didn't get the answer you were hoping for, loser?

What's wrong, didn't get the answer you were hoping for, loser?

Yeah, when you claim racism you face is so bad and then cant answer thats rather suspect. Its like me crying about space aliens and when asked why I say "Because Humanity"

Forum List

Back