CDZ Barrack, it was you....

Please offer your comments on this essay by a talk radio host. Discuss any of his claims that you believe to be incorrect.

Mike Gallagher is the 8th most recognized talk radio personality in the country, is heard by over 2.25 million listeners weekly. He compiled and wrote the following essay entitled, "Obama: It was You."

President Obama:
This is why you didn't go to France to show solidarity against the Muslim terrorists:
· It was you who spoke these words at an Islamic dinner -"I am one of you."
· It was you who on ABC News referenced -"My Muslim faith ."
· It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.
· It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict-"I will stand with the Muslims ."
· It was you who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that -"I am a Muslim ."
· It was you who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
· It was you who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.
· It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.
· It was you who purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator " - from your recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.
· It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'HOLY' Qur'an.
· It was you who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.
· It was you who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.
· It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the White House.
· It was you who ordered Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested that the mosques you have visited to adjust their decor.
· It was you who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.
· It was you who appointed rabid Islamists to Homeland Security.
· It was you who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.
· It was you who as an Illinois Senator was the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.
· It was you who were the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the White House, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.
· It was you who curtailed the military tribunals of all Islamic terrorists.
· It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
· It is you who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.
· It was you who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.
· It was you who funneled $900 Million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.
· It was you who ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.
· It was you who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help "empower" the British Muslim community.
· It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.
· It is you who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
· It is you who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal WH religious events.
· It was you who was uncharacteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.
· It was you who appointed your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, an Iranian, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.
· It was you who said this country is not a Christian nation.

Distribute this far and wide

That's right. Listen to disc jockeys to know what's going on.

Please offer your comments on this essay by a talk radio host. Discuss any of his claims that you believe to be incorrect.

Mike Gallagher is the 8th most recognized talk radio personality in the country, is heard by over 2.25 million listeners weekly. He compiled and wrote the following essay entitled, "Obama: It was You."

President Obama:
This is why you didn't go to France to show solidarity against the Muslim terrorists:
· It was you who gave $100 million in U.S. taxpayer funds to re-build foreign mosques.
· It was you who wrote that in the event of a conflict-"I will stand with the Muslims ."
· It was you who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and professing Marxism.
· It was you who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that the rest of us have to pay.
· It was you who purposefully omitted - "endowed by our Creator " - from your recitation of The Declaration Of Independence.
· It was you who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On The Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'HOLY' Qur'an.
· It was you who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States Of America.
· It was you who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of the Ground Zero Victory mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.
· It was you who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic prayer breakfast at the White House.
· It was you who ordered Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak, but in contrast, you have NEVER requested that the mosques you have visited to adjust their decor.
· It was you who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.
· It was you who as an Illinois Senator was the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.
· It was you who were the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the White House, and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.
· It was you who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
· It is you who has refused to speak-out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture, but yet, have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human-rights abuses.
· It was you who when queried in India refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists, and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorists assaults.
· It was you who ordered the USPS to honor the MUSLIM holiday with a new commemorative stamp.
· It was you who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help "empower" the British Muslim community.
· It was you who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in Grammar schools across our country.
· It is you who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
· It is you who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for NOT participating in seasonal WH religious events.
· It was you who was uncharacteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; but, remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians.
· It was you who appointed your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, an Iranian, who is a member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Why do you guys insist on attacking the OP for posting, for discussion, something someone else said? It is really bad form, IMO.
Why don't you discuss or be quiet?

President Obama:

Why do you guys insist on attacking the OP for posting, for discussion, something someone else said? It is really bad form, IMO.
Why don't you discuss or be quiet?

You're right. I'll be quiet now. Happy? Maybe I'll turn on Gallegher or rush and start getting my info from someone who spent his entire life speaking into a mike.

Last edited:
Wrong. You did miss the point. The listed allegations are not mine. They of those of the author of the essay. I posted the essay for discussion of the allegations, not to say that I agree with them.

You are a wordy responder with a limited understanding of English text.

Red:
Well, then, do you agree that the United States is a Christian nation?

Blue:
You are correct on the first point and far from correct on the second.

The treaty was a routine diplomatic agreement and was later replaced. It has attracted attention in recent decades because of a clause stating that "the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

WHAT REPLACED IT?
Treaty of Tripoli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...and BTW, "As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion, —" does not mean "As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Principles, —"

Well, then, please share with us which exclusively Christian, or invented in part and parcel with/by Christianity, principles are they upon which the United States was founded. I bid you, please use your great understanding of English text to inform me and the rest of us just which of those principles we have failed to realize are the ones the Founding Fathers kept in their minds as they formed our nation.

Lest you cite that our currency states "In God We Trust," I point out that the appearance of that saying is a Civil War era addition, clearly having nothing to do with our founding. If anything, that saying is a reflection of men at war seeking damn near any and every thing's aid in keeping their sorry asses alive to see another day.

I am no numismatist, but I do know that that saying didn't make its way onto all currency after the Civil War.
US-$1-SC-1928-Fr.1600.jpg

Just to gratuitously depict some of the lovely art on our earlier currency, here are some more old bills. (Those who want to can find more here: David George DeLancey World Wide Wisdom .)

banknote01.jpg

One_US_dollar_1917.jpg

US_%24500_1869_Legal_Tender_Note.jpg

United-States-One-Thousand-Dollar-Federal-Reserve-Note.jpg.opt393x341o0%2C0s393x341.jpg

Re the arabic-
Mansfield Arabic Program On Hold

Updated: Feb 8, 2011 4:30 p.m.

MANSFIELD (CBSDFW.COM) – A Mansfield ISD program to teach Arabic language and culture in schools is on hold for now, and may not happen at all.

The school district wanted students at selected schools to take Arabic language and culture classes as part of a federally funded grant.

The Foreign Language Assistance Program (FLAP) grant was awarded to Mansfield ISD last summer by the U.S. Department of Education.

As part of the five-year $1.3 million grant, Arabic classes would have been taught at Cross Timbers Intermediate School and other schools feeding into Summit High School.

Parents at Cross Timbers say they were caught off-guard by the program, and were surprised the district only told them about it in a meeting Monday night between parents and Mansfield ISD Superintendent Bob Morrison.

The Department of Education has identified Arabic as a ‘language of the future.’

Thanks for the info --- I wondered about that one! Didn't seem plausible, but apparently it happened. Jeepers.

Well, the OP basically says Obama is a Muslim, which I think has been obvious from the beginning. I mean, he was born a Muslim, his father was Muslim, he has a Muslim name, he went to a Muslim school in Indonesia, had a Muslim stepfather as long as his mother could keep that one around ---- it's not subtle!! Of course he's a Muslim, duh.

Well, that was suicidal as a nation. We get Manhattan plane-bombed by Muslims and the first thing we do is elect a Muslim president. It's a national death wish, I suppose.

The old currency is lovely, isn't it. My favorite is fourth from the bottom, and next the bottom one, the thousand dollar bill, quite a simple and pure design. Presumably the reverse of that one.

President Obama:

I find it fascinating how Conservatives love this kind of crap.

Or as one family member told me once "Why do people put stuff on the internet if it is false"?

Who wrote this? The OP claims:

BUT.....a cursory check with Google shows that is false

This essay was read by Mike Gallagher on his radio talk show yesterday. It was effective. He had so many e-mail requests about where to find it that he posted it on his Face Book fan page. Since I do not have a FB account, I asked a friend to access it and send it to me. Mike said that a listener had sent it to him, so he could not vouch for all of the listings included in the essay. Even if there may be one or two that could be amiss, the list is still very long! It is incredible how many destructive actions he has taken since becoming President.

So- strike #1 against the OP- he lied about who wrote the list.

The rest? Why would we assume any of the rest is true- if the OP lied about who wrote this?

Re the arabic-

MANSFIELD (CBSDFW.COM) – A Mansfield ISD program to teach Arabic language and culture in schools is on hold for now, and may not happen at all.

The school district wanted students at selected schools to take Arabic language and culture classes as part of a federally funded grant.

The Foreign Language Assistance Program (FLAP) grant was awarded to Mansfield ISD last summer by the U.S. Department of Education.

As part of the five-year $1.3 million grant, Arabic classes would have been taught at Cross Timbers Intermediate School and other schools feeding into Summit High School.

Parents at Cross Timbers say they were caught off-guard by the program, and were surprised the district only told them about it in a meeting Monday night between parents and Mansfield ISD Superintendent Bob Morrison.

The Department of Education has identified Arabic as a ‘language of the future.’

Thanks for the info --- I wondered about that one! Didn't seem plausible, but apparently it happened. Jeepers.

Well, the OP basically says Obama is a Muslim, which I think has been obvious from the beginning. I mean, he was born a Muslim, his father was Muslim, he has a Muslim name, he went to a Muslim school in Indonesia, had a Muslim stepfather as long as his mother could keep that one around ---- it's not subtle!! Of course he's a Muslim, duh.

Except of course for the rest of the story.

Obama went to a Catholic school in Indonesia- and a public school which taught Islam.
He saw his birth father exactly once after he was a baby.
He was baptized as a Christian
He was married in a Christian church- to a Christian.
He had his two daughters baptized in a Christian church.
He openly and freely talks about his Christian faith
He eats pork
He drinks alcohol
He doesn't fast during Ramadan.
He doesn't pray to Mecca 5 times a day

Worst Muslim ever.

"Barrack, it was you...."

One cannot expect 'clean debate' when the thread premise fails as a straw man fallacy – a premise made up of nothing but contrivances, misrepresentation, and lies.

Wrong. You did miss the point. The listed allegations are not mine. They of those of the author of the essay. I posted the essay for discussion of the allegations, not to say that I agree with them.

Red:

Blue:

The treaty was a routine diplomatic agreement and was later replaced. It has attracted attention in recent decades because of a clause stating that "the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

WHAT REPLACED IT?

...and BTW, "As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion, —" does not mean "As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Principles, —"

Well, then, please share with us which exclusively Christian, or invented in part and parcel with/by Christianity, principles are they upon which the United States was founded. I bid you, please use your great understanding of English text to inform me and the rest of us just which of those principles we have failed to realize are the ones the Founding Fathers kept in their minds as they formed our nation.

Lest you cite that our currency states "In God We Trust," I point out that the appearance of that saying is a Civil War era addition, clearly having nothing to do with our founding. If anything, that saying is a reflection of men at war seeking damn near any and every thing's aid in keeping their sorry asses alive to see another day.

I am no numismatist, but I do know that that saying didn't make its way onto all currency after the Civil War.

Just to gratuitously depict some of the lovely art on our earlier currency, here are some more old bills. (Those who want to can find more here: David George DeLancey World Wide Wisdom .)

banknote01.jpg

One_US_dollar_1917.jpg

United-States-One-Thousand-Dollar-Federal-Reserve-Note.jpg.opt393x341o0%2C0s393x341.jpg
Thanks for all the pretty pictures of OLD MONEY. Try looking on the back of a $1 bill currently in circulation. Take a look also at the back of a $5, a $10, a $20....they all have the same "In God We Trust".

"In God We Trust" is an official motto of the United States. Coins with that motto appeared in 1837, long before the War Between the States.

In God we trust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not only are you wordy, you are dishonest.

I do not contend that we are a Christian nation. I do contend that our nation was founded on Christian principles. Many come from the Ten Commandments. We have laws against killing. We have laws against stealing. We have laws against polygamy...though we do relax them for certain religions. We have laws against perjury (false witness).

Red:

Blue:

WHAT REPLACED IT?

banknote01.jpg

One_US_dollar_1917.jpg

Thanks for all the pretty pictures of OLD MONEY. Try looking on the back of a $1 bill currently in circulation. Take a look also at the back of a $5, a $10, a $20....they all have the same "In God We Trust".

"In God We Trust" is an official motto of the United States. Coins with that motto appeared in 1837, long before the War Between the States.

From your own citation:

"In God We Trust" is the official motto of the United States. It was adopted as the nation's motto in 1956 as an alternative or replacement to the unofficial motto of E pluribus unum, which was adopted when the Great Seal of the United States was created and adopted in 1782.[1][2] Many people (including atheists) have expressed objections to its use, and have sought to have the religious reference removed from the currency, claiming that it violates the First Amendment.[3]

"In God we trust" first appeared on U.S. coins in 1864[4] and has appeared on paper currency since 1957.

Your own citation says that "In God we trust first appeared on U.S. coins in 1864.
Your own citation says that "In God we Trust"(which God?) was only adopted in 1956- almost 200 years after our country was founded.

You appear to be less than fully honest- based upon your post- and your own citation

I do not contend that we are a Christian nation. I do contend that our nation was founded on Christian principles. Many come from the Ten Commandments. We have laws against killing. We have laws against stealing. We have laws against polygamy...though we do relax them for certain religions. We have laws against perjury (false witness).

The 10 Commandments you do realize I hope- are not 'Christian principles"- long before Jesus was supposedly born, the Jews followed the 10 Commandments- and now- Jews, Christians and Muslims all pay lip service to the 10 Commandments.

And polygamy?

What 10 Commandments mentions 'polygamy'?

And what religion pray tell do you think we 'relax' laws against polygamy?

"In God We Trust" is an official motto of the United States.
Coins with that motto appeared in 1837, long before the War Between the States.

Red:
??? It's already escaped your purview that the U.S. was founded in the 1700s.
Blue:
I don't know of what coins you write, but per the source you provided, "In God we trust" first appeared on U.S. coins in 1864."

Green:
About what have you observed my being dishonest?

My apologies. It appears that I misread my own link. I retract my claim against your honesty.

You are still wordy...and mistaken about the Christian principles influencing our nation.

Purple:
The fact that those things are depicted in the Ten Commandments does not confirm anything having to do with Christianity -- The 10 Commandments are found in the Torah, a Jewish Holy book. Surely you wouldn't suggest the U.S. is founded on Jewish principles would you? However, you may as well given your citation of the Ten Commandments.

P.S.
You can now stop discussing this with me. It's clear you'll say just about anything and whether it's true or not isn't the point.

Last edited:

"In God We Trust" is an official motto of the United States.
Coins with that motto appeared in 1837, long before the War Between the States.

Red:
??? It's already escaped your purview that the U.S. was founded in the 1700s.
Blue:
I don't know of what coins you write, but per the source you provided, "In God we trust" first appeared on U.S. coins in 1864."

Green:
About what have you observed my being dishonest?

Purple:
The fact that those things are depicted in the Ten Commandments does not confirm anything having to do with Christianity -- The 10 Commandments are found in the Torah, a Jewish Holy book. Surely you wouldn't suggest the U.S. is founded on Jewish principles would you? However, you may as well given your citation of the Ten Commandments.

P.S.
You can now stop discussing this with me. It's clear you'll say just about anything and whether it's true or not isn't the point.
My apologies. It appears that I misread my own link. I retract my claim against your honesty.

You are still wordy...and mistaken about the Christian principles influencing our nation.

I accept your apology.

I will remain, as you put it, wordy, so you can stop telling me that I am. We both know that to be so, as do other folks who see/read what I write.

Unfortunately, it takes me a lot of words to re-communicate to you those things which you seem to have forgotten from you high school world history classes. Were you to have remembered, or were it clear to me that you do, I could use fewer words. Even more sad is that were you to read the entirety of my words or the ones to which I point my readers, you wouldn't write some of the things you do. Moreover, you wouldn't have to resort to pasrsing the meaning of things like "based on Christianity" vs. "based on Christian principles." Were what you have been attempting to defend even directionally accurate, I would have yielded the point, but the truth is that it just isn't, and so I will not.

It's rare that I present as fact that which I've inductively determined. It's common for me to share how I've come to any such inferred conclusions, and when I do, I provide references that identify the facts that I've put together to do so.

I am not mistaken in asserting that the U.S. was not founded on Christian principles. You are the one who asserts that it was, and you have yet to identify any set of uniquely Christian principles that would help bolster your claim to that effect were you to also be able to show that they played a key role in our nation's founding. In comparison, I have shown that the principles of which you speak are not at all uniquely Christian.

It is certainly so that Christianity has proscriptions against things like theft and misrepresentations of fact. Then again, so does Hammurabi's code of laws which dates to ~ the 1750s B.C. Even going with the presumption that they are based on Hittite forms (Code of Ur-Mammu), they would still be between one half to one whole millennium younger than are those older, but similar, codes of law. Indeed, there are more than a handful of ancient codes of law that have similar guidelines to those found in the Ten Commandments.

Does that make the United States based instead on ancient Hittite "principles?" Certainly no more so than it is based on Christian principles, which is to say, not at all.

If it so happens that nobody ever informed you of all those other legal documents, that's not your fault. What may be your fault is accepting that what you have been told about is all there is to know. More likely is that when you were informed about those things, -- things like the basis the instructor determined that was all you and your peers needed to know at that point in time.

Re the arabic-

Surely you aren't advocating/supporting the sort of intellectual myopia those parents expressed? I have to ask because I don't really know what your viewpoint is regarding the school district and the inclusion of courses on Arabic culture and language.

Found in the article you cited:
  • The Mansfield ISD seeks to "teach Arabic language and culture." This is what the school district describes as the course content, and yet Baron Kane, one of the parents -- perhaps one of the dumber ones (?) -- stated, "The school doesn’t teach Christianity, so I don’t want them teaching Islam."
I realize that teaching Middle Eastern cultures and/or modern languages to middle school kids is uncommon. That said, I don't see anything wrong with it. Regarding the handful of high schools with which I'm familiar, it's not at all uncommon to find courses focused on things Arabic and Middle Eastern.
  • Deerfield
    • Islam and the Qur’an
    • Arabic I - V (five courses)
    • Arabic 1 - V Accelerated (five courses)
    • Intro to Arabic
  • Hotchkiss
    • Afghanistan, Pakistan and the Politics of Identity
    • The Anatomy of Revolutions; France, China, Russia and Iran
    • History of the Middle East to 1917
    • History of the Middle East since 1917
Frankly, I'm quite surprised that any parents of the Mansfield ISD take exception with the course being offered, or that they were not informed that it would be. What do they expect? That the school district is going to consult with them about its curriculum? By all means the school or district should inform parents that "such and such" course(s) is being offered in the upcoming term. That makes sense so parents can register their kids for new offerings, or so that the kids can express an interest and register for them. Aside from that, I don't know what the parents would expect.

School is a place to educate young people, not indoctrinate them; the more liberal a school's course offerings, the better. ("Liberal" in that context refers to scope of content and has nothing to do with political liberalism.) There's a reason why schools like Deerfield and Hotchkiss turn out very well educated kids. One part of it is that they offer such a wide range of courses, for even if a given student doesn't take, say, Intro to Arabic, s/he will likely benefit from the knowledge gained and shared by some of the kids who do. After all, the very same sorts of debates we have here in this forum, our kids have in their classrooms, dining halls, among themselves, etc. It happened forty years ago when I was in school, and more than a few of those discussions motivated me to investigate the details of what I heard and find out for myself just "what was what." Just as it happened for me, it happened with my own kids. It also happens with all intellectually curious kids.

Purple:
The fact that those things are depicted in the Ten Commandments does not confirm anything having to do with Christianity -- The 10 Commandments are found in the Torah, a Jewish Holy book. Surely you wouldn't suggest the U.S. is founded on Jewish principles would you?

LOL, does "purple" mean your head is about to explode? I believe the Ten Commandments are also found in the Bible, a Christian Holy book. Since it was originally colonized by members of various Christian sects, I would suggest that the U.S. was founded on Judeo-Christian principles.

Purple:
The fact that those things are depicted in the Ten Commandments does not confirm anything having to do with Christianity -- The 10 Commandments are found in the Torah, a Jewish Holy book. Surely you wouldn't suggest the U.S. is founded on Jewish principles would you?

LOL, does "purple" mean your head is about to explode? I believe the Ten Commandments are also found in the Bible, a Christian Holy book. Since it was originally colonized by members of various Christian sects, I would suggest that the U.S. was founded on Judeo-Christian principles.

The correlation you describe is circumstantial not causal.

Purple:

Why do you think the FIRST Amendment to the Constitution BEGINS with:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

What religion(s) were the States practicing at that time?

Last edited:
Purple:

Why do you think the FIRST Amendment to the Constitution BEGINS with:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

What religion(s) were the States practicing at that time?

I think the First Amendment begins with that clause because the founders intended to create a country that has no official state religion, one in which the legislature is not the creator of any new faith-based system of belief, and one in which adherents to any religion may freely exercise the tenets of their religious belief system.

Some of the colonies had official religions -- most often Anglican or Congregational -- while others had none. All of the colonies provided support for one or several religions; however, that is hardly the same thing as having a religion that a state (and by extension its residents) must practice/accept.

There is no question, nor has there been, that at least some of the founders had Christianity in mind as they went about the business of creating a nation. There is, however, a huge gap between having something in mind and codifying it, acting on it, or enshrining it in the documents one writes.

Lastly and once again, I ask you or anyone else to identify the principles upon which this nation was founded and that are also uniquely Christian. One thing is certain, the idea that all religions are equal, which is essentially the principle underpinning the First Amendment's allowing freedom of religious expression, is not a Christian principle. Indeed, it's not a principle promulgated by any religion.

Forum List

Back