Barack Obama 2nd Term

Jeeze. Wonder if the country will still be solvent by the time 2012 rolls around??

I don't think we afford another term for OL'BO.

Jeeze. Wonder if the country will still be solvent by the time 2012 rolls around??

I don't think we afford another term for OL'BO.

2012? I thought the world was gonna self destruct then? At least it would solve the Health Care issue.

Jesus. Your Right. 2012 is the year it all ends. The end of the world. WOW. How could I forget that??

Oh well. Won't have to worry about another 4 years of OL'BO.

I guess there is a silver lining to all things if one just looks hard enough.

Nobody has a desire to raise energy prices intentionally, that's just a retarded statement.

Fuel Taxes Must Rise, Harvard Researchers Say - Dot Earth Blog - NYTimes.com

To meet the Obama administration’s targets for cutting greenhouse gas emissions, some researchers say, Americans may have to experience a sobering reality: gas at $7 a gallon.

The retarded statement was made by you and you alone. Tard.

Yes I heard about the Harvard study on the radio today. However, "Harvard researchers say fuel taxes must rise to meet CO2 target" does not translate into "Obama desires to raise the price of fuel intentionally."

I didn't want to elect him to begin with. Course, I didnt really want to elect McCain either. Neither had to do with race. It was all because of bad policy.

Why not give the man a second term?

TARP and "Stimulus" slush fund
Car industry take over
Humiliting Americans abroad
Massive spending increases
Massive deficit spending
His inability to govern
His insistance that we give him control of our health
His absolute condescension to anyone he is talking to
His desire to raise our energy prices intentionally
His thug tactics in attempts to silence all criticism
The fact that he is marxist idealogue.

I've got tons of reasons to want him out. Sure isnt about his race.

TARP was at the end of the Bush years. Stimulus "Slush Fund" hasn't been spent.
There was no auto takeout, there was a rescue via purchase of stock.

Who purchased the stock? The government, face it, they took over partial ownership of GM and they also paid less than market share for the stock that was purchased. Sounds like a takeover of a company to me.

Our overseas image and world view has improved dramatically.
The country was on the verge of meltdown when he sat in office.
"
His inability to govern is mostly his naive pandering to repubs and them blocking legislation.

Actually the Dems had a super majority so the Republicans couldn't block shit.

His healthcare proposals do no such thing.
He's smarter than 99% of the people you see him talking to, and I don't find him condescending.
Nobody has a desire to raise energy prices intentionally, that's just a retarded statement.

What exactly do you call Cap and Trade? By his own admissions this would have raised energy costs and prices substantially.

He doesn't use "Thug" tactics.

Using bribery on your own party members isn't "thug" tactics?

Hannity saying he's a marxist doesn't make it so.

Don't listen to Hannity, never have, probably never will, so I wouldn't know/care if he says something or not.

Rick

Second term? This is a joke, right?????

Gotta be--:clap2::clap2: Promised transperency and we got none, promised no more earmarks and we still have earmarks, promised an end to special interests and they roam the halls of congress freely, promised no more lobbyists, yet trail lawyer lobbyists are the ones with the real power, that's why no tort reform. It is a joke, by the time his 1st term ends, I could run my local dog catcher and he would win hands down. This presidency is Jimmy Carter 2 all over again.:lol:

From the way it sounds... if I ran for president and promised that gumdrops would rain from the sky when I won, you'd probably vote for me and run outside with your tongue in the air and bitch and moan when nothing happens.

God forbid, it be raining on that day, or you'd probably drown.

Come off it Maple, your not dumb enough to believe politicians when they say things... you know you just voted for him cusz he's black.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back