Bar Stool's Ben Mintz gets fired for reading rap lyrics

Not a hater. Throughout history white people have yet to prove they are worthy of my trust.
I won't speak for all the other white people throughout history, but I could not care less if you trust me.

Do you condone it?
I understand it. Some of the more hateful posters here call me Chief. Saying that is highly offensive to an Indian. Matter of fact, unlike blacks we don’t say that to each other. If I were to say I condone how blacks react to this, I would be admitting there is something morally wrong with the way blacks react. There is nothing wrong with reacting the way they do.

I won't speak for all the other white people throughout history, but I could not care less if you trust me.
Chill, dude. It has nothing to do with you. It has to do with my personal history with white people. I have lots of good white friends. They have shown me they are worthy of my trust.

Chill, dude. It has nothing to do with you. It has to do with my personal history with white people. I have lots of good white friends. They have shown me they are worthy of my trust.
I am chill. You're the one walking around with these weird ideas.

Forum List

Back