baptist bra

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
The "Baptist Bra"
A man walked into the Women's Department of Macy's in New York City. He told the Sales lady, "I would like a Baptist bra for my wife, size 36B".
With a quizzical look, the saleslady asked, "What kind of bra?"
He repeated, "A Baptist bra. She said to tell you that she wanted a Baptist bra and that you would know what she wanted."
"Ah, now I remember," said the saleslady, "we don't get as many requests for them as we used to. Mostly our customers lately want the Catholic bra or the Salvation Army bra, or the Presbyterian type".
Confused and a little flustered, the man asked, "So what are the differences?"
The lady responded, "Well, it's really quite simple. The Catholic type supports the masses, The Salvation Army lifts up the fallen, The Presbyterian type keeps them staunch and upright."
He mused at that for a moment and then asked, "So, what is the Baptist type for?"
"They", she replied, "make mountains out of molehills".
And, if you need more information here's some more:
Have you ever wandered why bras are lettered A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, H and how the letters are actually used to define bra sizes? Well, if you have ever wondered, but couldn't figure it out, here's the code:

A. Almost Boobs
B. Barely Boobs
C. Can't Complain
D. Dang!
DD. Double Dang!
E. Enormous
F. Fake
G. Get a reduction
H. Help Me, I've fallen and can't get up...

dilloduck said:
Then again--it's not a requirement as Bonnie as so graphically demonstrated :teeth:
I do kind of take issue with the B&C cup characterizations.

B Barely Boobs??
C Can't complain??

Just doesn't quite seem accurate somehow :teeth:

Bonnie said:
I do kind of take issue with the B&C cup characterizations.

B Barely Boobs??
C Can't complain??

Just doesn't quite seem accurate somehow :teeth:
gotta agree with ya on that one----maybe B shoulda just stood for bigger and C for Come to momma .

no1tovote4 said:
Shouldn't "H" stand for, "Hurts my back so bad I gotta save enough for reduction surgery!"?

All I know is that Zebra is the biggest size they make.

Forum List

Back