Ban on Welfare-Dependent Immigration to U.S. Expected This Year

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
THAT would be HUUUUGGGGE!!!

It’s been the law forever, just never enforced since GHW Bush decided we didn’t need ANY immigration enforcement...

A federal regulation to ensure that legal immigrants who are a public burden on American taxpayers are not allowed to permanently resettle in the U.S. is expected sometime this year, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) officials tell Breitbart News.

The Trump administration legal immigration reform, known as the “public charge rule,” has been weighed by USCIS since the fall of last year and officials tell Breitbart News that the new regulation — which is expected to save American taxpayers billions while slowing the flow of mass unskilled legal immigration to the country — is likely to be enacted in full this year.

“It’s incumbent upon the U.S. government to evaluate [immigration] applications in a manner consistent with federal law, and the proposed public charge regulation is a necessary step to achieving that goal,” a USCIS official told Breitbart News in a statement.

(snip)

Immigration is not a global wealth redistribution scheme. We must be selective who we allow and why. The taxpayers are not cash cows to be constantly milked by supposed immigrants. We want the best and the brightest, not the benefit seekers. This law is long overdue to be enforced.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

It’s been the law forever, just never enforced since GHW Bush decided we didn’t need ANY immigration enforcement...

A federal regulation to ensure that legal immigrants who are a public burden on American taxpayers are not allowed to permanently resettle in the U.S. is expected sometime this year, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) officials tell Breitbart News.

The Trump administration legal immigration reform, known as the “public charge rule,” has been weighed by USCIS since the fall of last year and officials tell Breitbart News that the new regulation — which is expected to save American taxpayers billions while slowing the flow of mass unskilled legal immigration to the country — is likely to be enacted in full this year.

“It’s incumbent upon the U.S. government to evaluate [immigration] applications in a manner consistent with federal law, and the proposed public charge regulation is a necessary step to achieving that goal,” a USCIS official told Breitbart News in a statement.

(snip)

Immigration is not a global wealth redistribution scheme. We must be selective who we allow and why. The taxpayers are not cash cows to be constantly milked by supposed immigrants. We want the best and the brightest, not the benefit seekers. This law is long overdue to be enforced.

Again, based on flawed data from CIS. Yes, I somewhat agree with it but the FEAR that it's trying to use to get it's point across is from flawed data that is just plain made up. So I have to give it my coveted "Stop Making Shit Up Award".

(snip)

Again, based on flawed data from CIS. Yes, I somewhat agree with it but the FEAR that it's trying to use to get it's point across is from flawed data that is just plain made up. So I have to give it my coveted "Stop Making Shit Up Award".
Suggest you write BREITBART for a clarification!

Used to be to come this country you had to have a sponsor. A sponsor who was responsible for your housing, food and any medical attention you might need.

That needs to happen again and save we tax payers billions.

(snip)

------------------------- in the 5th or 6th line the weasel words are --- should not be allowed to Permanently Resettle in the USA . Heck , they shouldn't be allowed one foot into the USA no matter their circumstances ,

Give yourself an award for making a claim that you haven't even tried to justify.

The jordan commission was created under bush. They said worthless welfare parasites are good for the country.
Fuck both the bushs. And that boring jeb too

Of course the left will oppose this while simultaneously saying we need bigger safety nets for poor people. Let me know how the math on that works out.

(snip)

Long overdue. The US cannot be the world's toilet forever.

The jordan commission was created under bush. They said worthless welfare parasites are good for the country.

Pablo is obsolete. Have you seen some of the giant farming machinery they have now? We're entering an age where we will have no use for unskilled people. Close the door and strengthen our nation.

Pablo is obsolete. Have you seen some of the giant farming machinery they have now? We're entering an age where we will have no use for unskilled people. Close the door and strengthen our nation.
Im ok with legal immigration. Im ok with making it easier to become a citizen.
But i am against dead weight. Shit gets too heavy after a while.
I woukd be ok with closing the doors too.
Fuck illegals.

Fuck illegals.

Unfortunately many of the people that come here from the south are dead weight in a society that is transcending the need for unskilled labor. Yeah, let's bring those genius Asian doctors and engineers over here, but people with no worthwhile skills can figure something else out. We don't owe every poor person on Earth an opportunity. I'm all about educated and financially independent Mexicans coming over. Hell, those types can immigrate en masse as far as I'm concerned. Poor Mexicans though? Nah, we have enough poor people with no valuable skills.

Last edited:

(snip)

Should have been done before Paul Ryan left office.

Everyone on welfare and OBAMACARE who isn't documented should be bounced out of the country.

Fuck illegals.

The awkward conversation that needs to be had is that many of the people that come here from the south are dead weight. Yeah, let's bring those genius Asian doctors and engineers over here, but people with no worthwhile skills can figure something else out. We don't owe every poor person on Earth an opportunity. I'm all about educated and financially independent Mexicans coming over. Hell, those types can immigrate en masse as far as I'm concerned. Poor Mexicans though? Nah, we have enough poor people with no valuable skills.
They're dead weight where they come from, too. Why do you think they are being shown TV commercials telling them to come North, to the promised land and then provided buses for the ride?

The Bush clan are the proverbial Globalist quislings that "woke" people around the globe reject and that just shows you
how deep the tentacles of the Deep State reach into our government.

Just imagine what could be done with all the money that has gone to worthless illegal immigrant parasites all these years.
It's pure theft

Forum List

Back