Ban all suicide vests in Germany!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Syrian refugee Islamic suicide bomber blows himself up and miraculously only injures 12 in Germany.

This is the fourth attack in Germany a period of only two weeks. I am sure the Germans are very happy with their leaders and want them to let even more Muslims in.

But first they have to ban suicide vests. :cuckoo:

germany is such a tiny plot of land. if people have to pass through hundreds of countries, half way round the world, to get to a country smaller and more densely populated than the one they left, then maybe they shouldn't be admitted.

Germany is actually a pretty big country and larger than most of her neighbors. Their leader Merkel is literally a lunatic, she has announced that any refugee that makes it into Germany is automatically given asylum. I'm sure the Germans are extremely happy now.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Germany is actually a pretty big country and larger than most of her neighbors. Their leader Merkel is literally a lunatic, she has announced that any refugee that makes it into Europe is automatically given asylum. I'm sure the Germans are extremely happy now.

its minuscule and overcrowded.

Germany is actually a pretty big country and larger than most of her neighbors. Their leader Merkel is literally a lunatic, she has announced that any refugee that makes it into Europe is automatically given asylum. I'm sure the Germans are extremely happy now.

its minuscule and overcrowded.
Been to Europe? All European countries are overcrowded. Germany is larger than the United Kingdom, Poland, Italy, Denmark, and even Turkey.

Germany is little in comparison to the USA , Canada , China , Russia but is pretty big for a EURO land in my opinion .

Syrian refugee Islamic suicide bomber blows himself up and miraculously only injures 12 in Germany.

This is the fourth attack in Germany a period of only two weeks. I am sure the Germans are very happy with their leaders and want them to let even more Muslims in.

Obviously.......Germany needs to outlaw suicide vests..........such a simple solution to that problem...you would think someone would have thought of that before now.......

Germany's size is irrelevant. All these European countries, large or small are under attack.

Obviously.......Germany needs to outlaw suicide vests..........such a simple solution to that problem...you would think someone would have thought of that before now.......
I think the Democrats need to stage another sit-in at the German Parlaiment.

Will they cater in Snitzel-Fil-A for them.......

and Blighty being crowded , yes it is . I've only been all over the USA . Have been in Canada many times and it might as well be way north USA . mexico is terrible , third world mexico except at the resorts . I was in mexico once in 'tijuana' for about 10 minutes , mostly saw beggars so i got outa there .

They should just ban immigrants
You should probably ban both just to be safe.

There is also the risk of self radicalization. This has happened over and over again in the USA in Florida, Texas, California etc.

And the kid in Munich Germany was a self radicalized wacko.

As per your gun laws stance, banning suicide vests merely means only terrorists will have suicide vests. The only way to stop a bad guy with a suicide vest is by good guys with suicide vests.

Which ones ??

They have the CDU and the SPD.

In Germany the CDU is the center/right party while the SPD is the left.

But the D in SPD stands for Germany (Deutschland) not Democrats.

The D in CDU stands for Democrats BUT they are not really "democrats" in the American sense of the word -- they are actually "conservatives" in the American sense.

Tricky huh ?!

Germany's size is irrelevant. All these European countries, large or small are under attack.

Speaking of irrelevant, that perfectly describes the opinions of whineyassed self absorbed fundamentalist americans who think they know what Germany should do about anything.

Forum List

Back