BAM! Back to back

Young women may not be strong Hillary supporters but that does not mean they will jump on the Trump bandwagon

Obama won 55% of the women's vote in 2012, Hillary should pull in the 60-65% range
Have you noticed that all the news media and Hilary followers have talked about for the past year is the horse race........almost no discussion of actual issues and policy positions.

No, I have not noticed that

Young women may not be strong Hillary supporters but that does not mean they will jump on the Trump bandwagon

Obama won 55% of the women's vote in 2012, Hillary should pull in the 60-65% range
Have you noticed that all the news media and Hilary followers have talked about for the past year is the horse race........almost no discussion of actual issues and policy positions.

That's because Hilarybots can only give obtuse answers.

Far from it....
Immigration, Education, Healthcare, Minimum wage...all have featured prominently

There is nothing worse than going on a fishing expedition and coming back with nothing. But hey, they got some nice stories to tell I guess
They came back with the limit.

To all intelligent people, Hillary is proven beyond any doubt to be an incompetent liar.

Of course there are a lot of stupid and naive people out there who will vote for her anyways, so it will still be a close race.

That is why I advocate raising the voting age to at least 25 and requiring voters to do above average on an IQ test. That would decimate the Democratic party get rid of that evil entity.

So, you think the men and women dying for our country should not be allowed to vote?

And there went the South. lol

Far from it....
Immigration, Education, Healthcare, Minimum wage...all have featured prominently
No doubt the Hilary campaign pays lip service to all kinds of ideas......without ever making any commitments.

Hilarybots don't like to say much about Hilary's failed foreign policy. They seem equally reluctant to talk about all the foreign donors to the Clinton Foundation. And by the way....when do we get to see the full transcripts of Hilary's "speech" to Goldman-Sachs executives?

Hilarybots don't like to say much about Hilary's failed foreign policy. They seem equally reluctant to talk about all the foreign donors to the Clinton Foundation. And by the way....when do we get to see the full transcripts of Hilary's "speech" to Goldman-Sachs executives?

When do we get to see Trumps tax returns and transcripts from all of his board meetings?

Still waiting on those transcripts from Trumps divorces

When do we get to see Trumps tax returns and transcripts from all of his board meetings?

What does that have to do with Hilary Clinton? Oh that's right I remember now, she'll release that information when everyone else does. What an excellent example of transparency in government. I wonder if she could possibly be more evasive?

What does that have to do with Hilary Clinton? Oh that's right I remember now, she'll release that information when everyone else does. What an excellent example of transparency in government. I wonder if she could possibly be more evasive?
It makes as much sense as demanding transcripts from private lectures doesn't it?

Transparency applies to your public functions, you are still entitled to a private life

It makes as much sense as demanding transcripts from private lectures doesn't it?

Transparency applies to your public functions, you are still entitled to a private life
I'll bet you even say that with a straight face.

Gn6MlQ6.jpg

Forum List

Back