Baltimore cop trial: Expert physician Dr. Vincent Dimaio: "It was an accident. Not a homicide"!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Officer William Porter trial: Freddie Gray case live coverage

Lost amongst the Muslim rampages and Obama failures is the start of the Baltimore witch hunts....err....I mean....cop trials.

HUGE developments....

- Nationally renowned expert physician Dr. Vincent Dimaio testified after his review of the incident that "This was just an accident. Accidents happen. It should not have been ruled a homicide."
- Prosecutors puppet coroner testified that he only ruled it a homicide because "had the cop went straight to the hospital he probably didn't die"....AND that without that fact....HE WOULD HAVE ruled it an "accident" (Stunning admission there for those who know how murder trials work)

- Officer said Grey never said he couldn't breathe...that he saw no injuries...and when asked what hurt...Grey couldn't say specifically why he needed EMS. Officer says that based on his training and experience MANY arrestees will ask to go to the hospital for undisclosed problems just so they can avoid jail (This is VERY common....they fake injuries knowing what time bond hearings are...and will play hurt in the hospital until an hour before bond hearings begin so that they get booked in and almost immediately get a bond hearing....thus minimizing their jail stay. Happens daily in every big PD)

NO JURY is going to say this officer had any malice, intent or expectation that Grey was going to die.

He is the 1st of 6 to be aquitted.

He like the others will sue big time and get nice huge checks.

Baltimore will burn. Again.

So here is why your insurance premiums will go up.

Now ALL cops will immediately go to the hospital when a shit head requests it. 99% of the time they're faking it. They are career criminals. If they know bond court is at 900 am....and it's midnight....they'll fake chest pains to go to the hospital rather than jail....and be "in pain" until 5ish. Then feel better by 6. Discharged by 7. Booked in by 8. And taken straight to bond hearing. No time in jail.

So...this will become even more common since cops can't say no anymore (or...be charged with murder if you do). ERs will be backed up and crammed. Those thugs won't pay the bill. YOUR premiums go up as hospitals recover their costs through higher fees.

Hope and change.

Cops shouldn't shoot bad guys? Are we doing our "Aliens" impression,

"We can't have firing down there. Apone, collect all magazines."

"Is he fucking kidding? What are we supposed to use, harsh language?"

:)

Lost amongst the Muslim rampages and Obama failures is the start of the Baltimore witch hunts....err....I mean....cop trials.

HUGE developments....

- Nationally renowned expert physician Dr. Vincent Dimaio testified after his review of the incident that "This was just an accident. Accidents happen. It should not have been ruled a homicide."
- Prosecutors puppet coroner testified that he only ruled it a homicide because "had the cop went straight to the hospital he probably didn't die"....AND that without that fact....HE WOULD HAVE ruled it an "accident" (Stunning admission there for those who know how murder trials work)

- Officer said Grey never said he couldn't breathe...that he saw no injuries...and when asked what hurt...Grey couldn't say specifically why he needed EMS. Officer says that based on his training and experience MANY arrestees will ask to go to the hospital for undisclosed problems just so they can avoid jail (This is VERY common....they fake injuries knowing what time bond hearings are...and will play hurt in the hospital until an hour before bond hearings begin so that they get booked in and almost immediately get a bond hearing....thus minimizing their jail stay. Happens daily in every big PD)

NO JURY is going to say this officer had any malice, intent or expectation that Grey was going to die.

They still were negligent when they didn't follow protocol and put him in a seat belt.

I'll grudgingly agree, only because I do believe police should hold themselves to a somewhat higher standard of law (leading by example kind of thing)

However, I think it is noteworthy that the seat belt policy was brand new, wasn't it only enacted like that week? Thus, I do think some leniency is in order on that matter of negligence; I'm thinking it's a slap on the wrist offence, not a getting fired type offence. For decades no seat belts were required, I don't think one can reasonably argue that /every/ transport by officers in the decades prior were "abusive."

I'll grudgingly agree, only because I do believe police should hold themselves to a somewhat higher standard of law (leading by example kind of thing)

However, I think it is noteworthy that the seat belt policy was brand new, wasn't it only enacted like that week? Thus, I do think some leniency is in order on that matter of negligence; I'm thinking it's a slap on the wrist offence, not a getting fired type offence. For decades no seat belts were required, I don't think one can reasonably argue that /every/ transport by officers in the decades prior were "abusive."
I was not aware that the seat belt rule was so new. But the officers should have been in-serviced on that requirement. Someone should be held responsible.

HUGE developments....

They still were negligent when they didn't follow protocol and put him in a seat belt.

True. Medical negligence. Doctors kill 50,000 a year from lazy medical negligence. How many are arrested???

The cops committed negligence. Not murder.

That's right. Simple minor negligence. A suspension at most. BUT....Grey tried to hurt himself...succeeded....died...and the mayor and solicitor had to have cops to hang.

HUGE developments....

True. Medical negligence. Doctors kill 50,000 a year from lazy medical negligence. How many are arrested???

The cops committed negligence. Not murder.
Good point.

I was not aware that the seat belt rule was so new. But the officers should have been in-serviced on that requirement. Someone should be held responsible.

I re-looked it up seems the seat belt policy went into effect April 3rd (Police May Have Ignored Seatbelt Policy With Freddie Gray) and the arrest incident was on April 12th. Was in effect a bit longer than I had recalled; 9 days. I don't think that changes my position on it being a slap on the wrist offence, but I'm slightly more inclined to it being negligence than the officer not knowing about the new policy - especially with the consideration that there were 6 of them involved... someone had to have read the email I'd think.

Forum List

Back