Balls of steel

wow , cooler than heck , where is that , Isle of Mann or what ?? ---------------------------- If i can find i'll post the run up Pikes Peak . My video if i find it is of a TRIUMPH Street Triple a few years ago and its neat Gipper .

wow , cooler than heck , where is that , Isle of Mann or what ?? ---------------------------- If i can find i'll post the run up Pikes Peak . My video if i find it is of a TRIUMPH Street Triple a few years ago and its neat Gipper .
According to the video if you put it to full screen, it lists it as Isle of Man TT Epic compilation.

It is unbelievable. Those riders must have a death wish.

The number of recoveries is amazing to me. It looks like they have lost control for a second, but they manage to bring it back under control.

The number of recoveries is amazing to me. It looks like they have lost control for a second, but they manage to bring it back under control.
Agreed...while pissing themselves.

can't find my video , think its called 'THE MOUNTAIN' . When i saw it i was all hepped up on getting a new Speed Triple but at my age and after some thought i'm more of a Bonneville type guy [again] .

Balls of steel ...

gZYqbvUGBtss-7crHVVYKQxx6o4zcof77_KqZ70FMNyLHMsASIQWAQHbi6Ex334rwNuooAma-v4SIrXU-WDiD4YZmhBu9iV7X7Zm3cpaBjUerLXbw7VRxe5QwEHUVs-pRg

Forum List

Back