Bad News For Muslim Refugees: Permitless Concealed Carry In Idaho Passes, Takes Effect July 1st 2016

This is outstanding news. The citizens of Idaho are blessed to have a Governor who puts the people first. Idaho is currently being flooded with Muslim jihadist refugees and what a better time to have this permitless conceal carry bill signed into law. May the citizens of Idaho be free and may they kill any Muslim who attempts violence on them.

Permitless Concealed Carry In Idaho Passes, Takes Effect July 1st 2016

BOISE, IDAHO — On Friday afternoon, Idaho Governor Butch Otter signed into law a bill that will allow Idaho residents 21 years of age and older, to carry concealed firearms without the need for a permit. Recently passed in the Senate and House, SB-1389 will still have residents ages 18-20 to complete training and have a permit.

In Idaho, it is currently legal to openly carry a firearm without a permit.

Once the law goes into effect on July 1st 2016, Idaho will join the other states that have permitless concealed carry; Alaska, Arizona, Kansas, Maine, Vermont, Wyoming and West Virginia. Many other states are also working on similar legislation, and the list is likely to grow.

Governor Butch Otter released the following statement regarding the bill:

“I’m a gun owner, a hunter and a lifetime member of the National Rifle Association. I have consistently championed our citizens’ gun rights throughout my years in public office, and I do so again today in signing Senate Bill 1389 into law.

“However, in considering the implications of this measure I am reminded of the plain language of the Second Amendment: “A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Permitless concealed carry is a bad idea. People should have to get a license to own a gun much less carry one. They should have to go through training, background check and mental health evaluation.

This is outstanding news. The citizens of Idaho are blessed to have a Governor who puts the people first. Idaho is currently being flooded with Muslim jihadist refugees and what a better time to have this permitless conceal carry bill signed into law. May the citizens of Idaho be free and may they kill any Muslim who attempts violence on them.

BOISE, IDAHO — On Friday afternoon, Idaho Governor Butch Otter signed into law a bill that will allow Idaho residents 21 years of age and older, to carry concealed firearms without the need for a permit. Recently passed in the Senate and House, SB-1389 will still have residents ages 18-20 to complete training and have a permit.

Once the law goes into effect on July 1st 2016, Idaho will join the other states that have permitless concealed carry; Alaska, Arizona, Kansas, Maine, Vermont, Wyoming and West Virginia. Many other states are also working on similar legislation, and the list is likely to grow.

“I’m a gun owner, a hunter and a lifetime member of the National Rifle Association. I have consistently championed our citizens’ gun rights throughout my years in public office, and I do so again today in signing Senate Bill 1389 into law.

“However, in considering the implications of this measure I am reminded of the plain language of the Second Amendment: “A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Permitless concealed carry is a bad idea. People should have to get a license to own a gun much less carry one. They should have to go through training, background check and mental health evaluation.
No the shouldn't. The Constitution s 2nd Amendment is already our license.

It's always funny when someone who isn't man enough to assert himself in society without a firearm does his little triumphalist bit about "yey guns" before going back to touching himself over a copy of guns and ammo. He also gets extra points if he gets to be racist about muslims as well. well done OP.

No the shouldn't. The Constitution s 2nd Amendment is already our license.
Then felons get guns also, it's not in the Constitution..

Nonsense.

Idaho residents have more than ample access to firearms whether state law requires a carry permit or not.

And the notion that this has anything to do with refugees is bigoted idiocy.

Idaho residents have more than ample access to firearms whether state law requires a carry permit or not.

And the notion that this has anything to do with refugees is bigoted idiocy.

What a coincidence, "Bigoted Idiocy" is Stevie McGutless' professional wrestling name.

Forum List

Back