Bad Economy? Give Us More Numbers Like This!

Discussion in 'Economy' started by Annie, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,780
    http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000006&sid=alsHrL2EsggE&refer=home

2. Polystyrate

Polystyrate Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    These are six-month comparisons, your saying look this pile of shit isnt as big as was six months ago, but im sorry to burst your bubble...its still a pile of shit.

3. Polystyrate

Polystyrate Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    LoL, no im not a bush hater. Why does it seem that every contradictory veiw seems to get labeled a left, liberal, or bush hater in this forum?. I just have some strong feelings about most of these topics and nothing to do tonight.

4. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +623
    Not really...My 401k took a $65K dive in 1999. It's been somewhat
    slow to grow since, and 9/11 didn't help a bit. I just received my end of year statement
    and am pleased to see an $11k increase. That's 12 months not 6. Things are better, not perfect, but better and improving. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,645
    So let's take a look at a 2005 Republican claiming everything was fine as we were heading towards a great recession. 4 years after 9-11 still using 9-11 as an excuse why things were getting worse for poorly educated blue collar workers. Their jobs going overseas, the cost of healthcare skyrocketing.

Just remember this is what Republicans will do for trump. They will lower the bar and defend everything and then criticize how fast Obama got us out of Bush's great recession