Background Information

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
This morning at 0945 EST Dan Gellerman, former Israeli Ambassador to the UN was being interviewed by Brett Baier of Fox News live from Tel Aviv.
Gellerman stated that the Egyptian PM was protected by Israel during his visit to Gaza to show Egyptian support for Palestine.While the PM was there, Hamas continued to fire over 200 missiles.
Then he said to Baier," You have no idea how many kings,presidents, prime ministers,sheiks and Imams told me during Cast Lead to destroy them." He was speaking about Hamas.
About the Palestinians, Gellerman said, " Arabs hate the Palestinians and Arabs are just using them."

A telling interview IMO.

About the Palestinians, Gellerman said, " Arabs hate the Palestinians and Arabs are just using them."

LOL what else is new...............and for our dear friend
sherri--------I first encountered Iranian muslims----long ago in a situation in which -----they had to interact closely with ---Indians----hindu and muslim, pakistanis, some arab muslims I knew nothing about sunni or shiite or whatever---but what I saw ALMOST IMMEDIATELY----was the HATRED in the eyes of Iranian muslims whenever they saw an arab----first hate was arab----second was pakistani some even complained to ME!!!! about that "idiot pathologist----while he is dissecting he is humming arabic music......' and the Iranian would mockingly imitate an arab humming arabic music as if he found it DISGUSTING. I am waiting with baited breath to see how this ALLIANCE between arabs and Iranians pans out

This morning at 0945 EST Dan Gellerman, former Israeli Ambassador to the UN was being interviewed by Brett Baier of Fox News live from Tel Aviv.
Gellerman stated that the Egyptian PM was protected by Israel during his visit to Gaza to show Egyptian support for Palestine.While the PM was there, Hamas continued to fire over 200 missiles.
Then he said to Baier," You have no idea how many kings,presidents, prime ministers,sheiks and Imams told me during Cast Lead to destroy them." He was speaking about Hamas.

A telling interview IMO.
fox news

rupert murdoch the owner who had to shut down his best selling paper in uk due to phone hacking, bribing police and all kinds of serious corruption

a big donor to gitt romney?

biased and hysterical?

is that the best you can find, hossy bear?

try this, by an english jew in the "Bristish Ha'Aretz" the Guardian:

The battle between Israel and Gaza solves nothing | Jonathan Freedland | Comment is free | The Guardian

A telling interview IMO.
Well said, and thanks for the post.

A telling interview IMO.
fox news

rupert murdoch the owner who had to shut down his best selling paper in uk due to phone hacking, bribing police and all kinds of serious corruption

biased and hysterical?

The battle between Israel and Gaza solves nothing | Jonathan Freedland | Comment is free | The Guardian
It might solve "nothing" but they will make Hamas pay such a heavy price that they will think twice about shooting missiles at Israel again. You think Hezbollah wants to fuck with Israel again after the new aholes Israel ripped into them the last time? I think not. Israel knows exactly the "language" these animals understand.

What you are now seeing.

A telling interview IMO.
fox news

biased and hysterical?

What has Murdoch to do with Gellerman's remarks, skinhead?

Forum List

Back