Back taxes on illegal aliens hard to do

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
I'm sure all the illegal aliens who were paid under the table will volunteer and pay all the taxes they owe. It's just amazing how many people eat up what these politicians feed them!

http://www.sfgate.com/business/article/Back-tax-on-illegal-migrants-hard-to-do-4230644.php

E-mail your Congressman and 2 Senators and tell them NO to ANY legalization or pathway to citizenship of illegal aliens (Both are Amnesty). That's all you have to say. Don't wait for somebody else to do it. YOU can make a difference!

Here's how to find out who your reps are and their e-mail addresses: Contacting the Congress: A Citizen's Congressional Directory

Last edited:
I hope they again, at congress replaced the phone systems from the last time this vote came up. I put them all on speed dial 24/7! And my mass email ready to go.. I hope we bring it all down....

I'm sure all the illegal aliens who were paid under the table will volunteer and pay all the taxes they owe. It's just amazing how many people eat up what these politicians feed them!

Back tax on illegal migrants hard to do - SFGate

E-mail your Congressman and 2 Senators and tell them NO to ANY legalization or pathway to citizenship of illegal aliens (Both are Amnesty). That's all you have to say. Don't wait for somebody else to do it. YOU can make a difference!

Here's how to find out who your reps are and their e-mail addresses: Contacting the Congress: A Citizen's Congressional Directory

Or we just go with a flat fee for each year they've been here. In many cases, just look at the age of their anchor baby and go from there. Maybe $5,000 per year. That would cover taxes, cost of medical, school and other benefits they took advantage of.

Back tax on illegal migrants hard to do - SFGate

Or we just go with a flat fee for each year they've been here. In many cases, just look at the age of their anchor baby and go from there. Maybe $5,000 per year. That would cover taxes, cost of medical, school and other benefits they took advantage of.

Great, so they can all write the government a bunch of IOU's. Those people don't have the money to pay back taxes and they most likely never will. What would be a good idea is to get them into the system and out of the underground economy so that they are paying taxes like everyone else on their earnings.

Forum List

Back