Bachmann missing 40% of House votes

Nothing pisses me off more than when a representative can't be there to do their jobs. I don't care if they are campaigning for President or whatever reason. They should have to resign their seat before they can run. Thats bullshit! And she ain't the only one I'm sure. Pry be easier to list the people who are there more than 90 percent of the time than it would be to list the slackers.

History is a wonderful thing.

Obama has been absent for 82 of his chamber's 346 votes during the current two-year session, a measure of how much time he's been spending in the crucial campaign states of New Hampshire, Iowa and South Carolina.

McCain was worse.

Obama was a Jr. Senator for exactly 143 days and passed only 2 bills with his name on it. That's it.

Obama has been absent for 82 of his chamber's 346 votes during the current two-year session, a measure of how much time he's been spending in the crucial campaign states of New Hampshire, Iowa and South Carolina.

McCain was worse.

Obama was a Jr. Senator for exactly 143 days and passed only 2 bills with his name on it. That's it.

Just two. :lol::lol::lol:

McCain was worse.

To a conservative...how does 4 years as a US Senator equate to 143 days?

McCain was worse.

He was a Senator for roughly three years before he quit that position.

I couldn't give a damn unless it makes a difference about passage or not of a bill, and neither should you, if they're running for president. More worrying is the batshytte crazy policy she's for...

I couldn't give a damn unless it makes a difference about passage or not of a bill, and neither should you, if they're running for president. More worrying is the batshytte crazy policy she's for...

Where does "bat shit crazy" come from? It seems only liberals use this cliche. Did this originate from salon, mmatters, huffpo or some other leftist organization? Just curious.

McCain was worse.

He really wasn't in for 4 years. The actual working days he logged as a Senator while the Senate was in session was a total of 143 days or two years until he started campaigning. That's it.

Last edited:

Where does "bat shit crazy" come from? It seems only liberals use this cliche. Did this originate from salon, mmatters, huffpo or some other leftist organization? Just curious.

Is there a better term to justify what comes out of Bachmanns mouth?

Bachmann-batshit-crazy-2.jpg

Last edited:

Is tny better term to justify what comes out of Bachmanns mouth?

Bachmann-batshit-crazy-2.jpg

Either that or how O's teleprompter does a wonderful job of translating pauses and stuttering into english that we can all understand.

McCain was worse.

I thought that would make you small govt types happy....less laws the better, yeah?

Forum List

Back