Bachmann: God 'raised up' Trump to be GOP nominee

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
So what's her excuse going to be when Trump loses?

God raised up Donald Trump to be the Republican presidential nominee, Michele Bachmann said in an interview with a Christian news channel released Tuesday.

“I don’t think God sits things out. He’s a sovereign God. Donald Trump became our nominee. I think it’s very likely that in the day that we live in, that Donald Trump is the only individual who could win in a general election of the 17 who ran,” the former Minnesota congresswoman told CBN News’ The Brody File.

Bachmann: God 'raised up' Trump to be GOP nominee

Besides, didn't Glenn Beck already say Cruz was God's anointed one? God must be really confused.

I would believe God isn't happy about being blamed for Trump, and hitlery is clearly pushed by the hand of lucifer.

Didn't Michelle Bachmann say God wanted her to be President at one time? God is really fucking with her head now.

Gabriel to God: "Hey, that Bachmann, Palin, Coulter, Ingraham, Kelly hydra is talking about you again"
God: "Oy Vey, what a bunch of schlemeils"

God raised up a serial adulterer who owned a bunch of gambling dens and ran a fake "university" which ripped off senior citizens of their retirement nest eggs.

Oooooo-kaaayyyyy...

"Take two Corinthians and call me in the morning."

57c647101600002900bff8db.jpeg

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) says God ‘raised up’ Donald Trump to win the Republican presidential nomination.

“Maybe I’m wrong, I don’t know.”

It’s a question political pundits will be attempting to answer for generations: How did real estate magnate and reality TV star Donald Trump win the Republican presidential nomination?

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), a Trump advisor, claims to know the answer: God did it.

Bachmann told “The Brody File” of CBN News that “the most high God lifts up who He will and takes down who He will.”

She explained:

I actually supported Ted Cruz. I thought he was fabulous but I also see that at the end of the day God raised up, I believe, Donald Trump who was going to be the nominee in this election. I don’t think God sits things out. He’s a sovereign God. Donald Trump became our nominee.​

Bachmann also said Trump was the only candidate who could win the general election.

“Maybe I’m wrong, I don’t know,” she said. “But I do know that the Bible is true and that Daniel teaches the most high God, which is one of God’s names, is the one who lifts up who He will and takes down who He will.”

Michele Bachmann: God Picked Trump

Yes, Michele, you may be wrong. I don't know...

Last edited:
57c647101600002900bff8db.jpeg

“Maybe I’m wrong, I don’t know.”

It’s a question political pundits will be attempting to answer for generations: How did real estate magnate and reality TV star Donald Trump win the Republican presidential nomination?

Former Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), a Trump advisor, claims to know the answer: God did it.

Bachmann told “The Brody File” of CBN News that “the most high God lifts up who He will and takes down who He will.”

She explained:

I actually supported Ted Cruz. I thought he was fabulous but I also see that at the end of the day God raised up, I believe, Donald Trump who was going to be the nominee in this election. I don’t think God sits things out. He’s a sovereign God. Donald Trump became our nominee.​

Bachmann also said Trump was the only candidate who could win the general election.

“Maybe I’m wrong, I don’t know,” she said. “But I do know that the Bible is true and that Daniel teaches the most high God, which is one of God’s names, is the one who lifts up who He will and takes down who He will.”

Michele Bachmann: God Picked Trump

Yes, Michele, you may be wrong. I don't know...

That's the problem with these "god has a purpose for everything," wussies. They blame God for their failures. LOL

I don't even begin to claim I speak for God, but I am sure God had nothing to do with picking Donald Trump OR Hillary Clinton. I like to think God is standing off to the side watching what's going on and is thinking to himself, "THIS is what you have done with the FREE WILL I have given you? Really?! Good luck with that!"

:p

Seriously, a lame BDS (Bachmann Derangement Syndrome) thread? These days? What's next? Some really lame 'I HATE THAT PALIN LADY!!' and 'BOOOOOOSH!!!!' threads?

Come on folks, get over it and get a life. These folks aren't even in Government anymore. Ya gotta take something for your derangement disorders. If you won't do it for yourself, think about us. These threads suck real bad. So help us out, huh? For the love of God, move on.

god does not interfere with life on earth. He sits with popcorn and watches.

Seriously, a lame BDS (Bachmann Derangement Syndrome) thread? These days? What's next? Some really lame 'I HATE THAT PALIN LADY!!' and 'BOOOOOOSH!!!!' threads?

Come on folks, get over it and get a life. These folks aren't even in Government anymore. Ya gotta take something for your derangement disorders. If you won't do it for yourself, think about us. These threads suck real bad. So help us out, huh? For the love of God, move on.

Duh, she's a Trump advisor...

Take you own advice.

Forum List

Back