Bachmann files paperwork to run.

Michelle Bachmann is qualified to be President and I would vote for her if she got the nomination. I'm not ready to decide who I will vote for in the primary. I don't think all the candidates are in yet.

After looking at Nasty Piglosi, Billary Clinton and Maxobscene Waters, both Palin and Bachmann are easy on the eyes.

Why are Democrat women so damn ugly?

Look at Michelle Obama...She looks like RuPaul

Your words in the brief time you've posted on this message board make you extremely ugly, A.C. Physical appearance aside, calling others MFers and using pejoratives proves you're profane, not profound.

I wonder how real conservatives feel about your kind of advocacy? Though I suspect you're more punk than thug, you are a disgusting and ignorant stain on this message board.

And you are a smelly pile of liberal dog sh*t. No one cares what you think. Marxists all suck and that includes you and your San Fran boyfriend. So fvck off ass wipe!!!

You have no right to say 'no one cares what you think'. No one on this board elected you to speak for us.

Your words in the brief time you've posted on this message board make you extremely ugly, A.C. Physical appearance aside, calling others MFers and using pejoratives proves you're profane, not profound.

I wonder how real conservatives feel about your kind of advocacy? Though I suspect you're more punk than thug, you are a disgusting and ignorant stain on this message board.

And you are a smelly pile of liberal dog sh*t. No one cares what you think. Marxists all suck and that includes you and your San Fran boyfriend. So fvck off ass wipe!!!

You have no right to say 'no one cares what you think'. No one on this board elected you to speak for us.

:popcorn:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]YouTube - ‪Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States‬‏[/ame]

I see we're still showing reruns of ancient news, while people like Palin and Bachmann give us new material nearly every week.

LOL And last we learned that

Obama is foragainst evil Wall Street Bankers and

Obama is foragainst returning Israel to its 1967 borders

What is foragainst? Well it depends on when he's talking, Dear.

I think Bachmann is the perfect candidate to run against Obama.

She has good conservative credentials and is something of an outsider. And, there is the added benefit of her being a woman. So I think she is well-suited to get the conservative message across especially to the fence-sitters (who are even more fed up than they were the last time).

I also think that, because of her strong Tea Party credentials, people will come out in droves to vote for her so she should have massive coat tails for those running down the ticket.

Indeed, so far, she is really the only one who inspires me even a little bit (and I’m not even a republican).

"What I love about New Hampshire and what we have in common is our extreme love of liberty...You're the state where the shot heard round the world in Lexington and Concord."

Read more: The 9 Craziest Things 2012 Presidential Candidate Michele Bachmann Has Ever Said

"Take this into consideration. If we look at American history, between 1942 and 1947, the data that was collected by the Census Bureau was handed over to the FBI and other organizations at the request of President Roosevelt, and that's how the Japanese were rounded up and put into the internment camps. I'm not saying that that's what the Administration is planning to do..."

Read more: The 9 Craziest Things 2012 Presidential Candidate Michele Bachmann Has Ever Said

"During the last 100 days we have seen an orgy. It would make any local smorgasbord embarrassed...The government spent its wad by April 26."

~ Tax Freedom Day Rally, May 2, 2009

"I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence."

~ Interview with Pajamas Media, April 27, 2009.

Note: The 1976 swine flu outbreak occured during Gerald Ford's presidency. Ronald Reagan was president during another, smaller, outbreak in 1988.

"The big thing we are working on now is the global warming hoax. It's all voodoo, nonsense, hokum, a hoax."

~ March 15, 2008 speech at the Sherburne County Republican Nominating Convention.

"There isn’t one such study because carbon dioxide is not a harmful gas, it is a harmless gas. Carbon dioxide is natural. It is not harmful. It is part of Earth’s life cycle...And yet we’re being told that we have to reduce this natural substance and reduce the American standard of living to create an arbitrary reduction in something that is naturally occurring in the earth."

- 2009 Earth Day speech on the House floor

"Normalization (of gayness) through desensitization. A very effective way to do this with a bunch of second graders is to take a picture of "The Lion King" for instance, and a teacher might say, "Do you know the music for this movie was written by a gay man?" The message is: I'm better at what I do because I'm gay."

~ November 6, 2004 speech at Edwatch National Education Conference.

Shut your c0cksucker - You are as annoying as the Dems.

Look who's running on the Dem side

"We're not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you're providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy." —on Wall Street reform, Quincy, Ill., April 29, 2010

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010 (The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian)

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly." —commenting on a white police officer's arrest of black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. at his home in Cambridge, Mass., at a news conference, July 22, 2009

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." --making an off-hand joke during an appearance on "The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009 (Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)

"I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any seances." --after saying he had spoken with all the living presidents as he prepared to take office, Washington, D.C., Nov. 7, 2008 (Obama later called Nancy Reagan to apologize)

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." -- defending his tax plan to Joe the Plumber, who argued that Obama's policy hurts small-business owners like himself, Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2008

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified (Watch video clip)

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." --slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

"How's it going, Sunshine?" --campaigning in Sunrise, Florida

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"Hold on one second, sweetie, we're going to do -- we'll do a press avail." --to a female reporter for ABC's Detroit affiliate who asked about his plan to help American autoworkers (Watch video clip)

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon (Watch video clip)

"Why can't I just eat my waffle?" --after being asked a foreign policy question by a reporter while visiting a diner in Pennsylvania

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, you know, there's a reaction that's been bred in our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society."

"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions." --exasperated by reporters after a news conference

"You're likeable enough, Hillary." --during a Democratic debate

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

Obamaisms - Dumb Barack Obama Quotes - Gaffes and Obama-isms

Fuck you asshole.

That's no way to talk to a lady.

Fuck you asshole.

Funny but isn't that the way the Left talks to women in general and women on the right specifically? That and making Death threats or threatening other forms of violence against them.

Fuck you asshole.

121.gif
&
th_FuckYouSmiley.gif
too!

Fuck you asshole.

Funny but isn't that the way the Left talks to women in general and women on the right specifically? That and making Death threats or threatening other forms of violence against them.

Sallow doesn't. He may be a liberal, and I may be a conservative... but there is more to life than politics. He's a decent liberal... an actual liberal... not a whackjob, hysterical lefty.

Am I the only person that thought it was a little odd to announce you're running for president at the GOP Presidential Debate? If you aren't running what the hell are you doing there? I thought it reflected poorly on her, but overall my opinion of her improved. If she gets the nomination I will vote for her. I still don't like Mitt Romney, he obviously was CNN's favorite, and I think Romney is 2012's McCain.

Fuck you asshole.

Sallow doesn't. He may be a liberal, and I may be a conservative... but there is more to life than politics. He's a decent liberal... an actual liberal... not a whackjob, hysterical lefty.

He does seem to have a bit of class quite unlike some of the others and I have yet to see him attack a female in that manner....Did not mean to imply he did just made a general point

Forum List

Back