Baby Photo contests?>

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
Does anyone know some baby photo competitions that I could enter that aren't bullcrap?

It seems the couple that I browsed over google turn out to be gimmicks/shennanigans, but I'm sure there's some legit ones out there!~

Why would you want to?

Are you not satisfied with having a cute kid? Do you have to 'win' something to validate the kid's existence?

Weird.

Why would you want to?

Are you not satisfied with having a cute kid? Do you have to 'win' something to validate the kid's existence?

Weird.

Did I tell you my motives, or are you snootishly assuming them?

Validate my kid's existence? You're fucking sick. Fall back.

Why would you want to?

Weird.

No, I just wonder what motivates people to submit their offspring to this kind of crap.

Why would you want to?

Weird.

No, I just wonder what motivates people to submit their offspring to this kind of crap.

No you don't wonder, you assume.

And as per usual, you assume wrong and your assumption comes from the lowest place of the human condition --> which is what you assume of everyone it seems.

THATS weird.

And I'm sure if you were in class, since you're smawt and all, and a Teacher said: "list several possible motives of entering a baby into a photo competition" that, for a grade, you can list aplenty of motives and all of them not being so dark like your churlish ass assumes.

Try it, Blackheart the Atlantic Pirate.

And as per usual, you assume wrong and your assumption comes from the lowest place of the human condition --> which is what you assume of everyone it seems.

THATS weird.

And I'm sure if you were in class, since you're smawt and all, and a Teacher said: "list several possible motives of entering a baby into a photo competition" that, for a grade, you can list aplenty of motives and all of them not being so dark like your churlish ass assumes.

If I 'assumed', I would have made a statement, I didn't.... clue is at the end... with the ? denoting a question.

Don't whine. Your kid is adorable - I just wondered what motivates someone to enter their kids in these things.

THATS weird.

If I 'assumed', I would have made a statement, I didn't.... clue is at the end... with the ? denoting a question.

Don't whine. Your kid is adorable - I just wondered what motivates someone to enter their kids in these things.

cavutos

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-september-13-2006/the-question-mark

THATS weird.

Yea, come in here acting all brisk and then when responded to in-kind call it whining. Very adult like, and also statesman like, too!~

If anyone needs to know my motives before replying an actual answer to the OP question --> It's because she's gorgeous and when she's older I want as many details of her life documented as possible that I can look back on and be proud of her for, before I step inside of a wooden box.

It's cool to feel this proud. Simple as that. Can't knock us down, you can only jump and scratch our shins ya PiraTE.

If anyone needs to know my motives before replying an actual answer to the OP question --> It's because she's gorgeous and when she's older I want as many details of her life documented as possible that I can look back on and be proud of her for, before I step inside of a wooden box.

It's cool to feel this proud. Simple as that. Can't knock us down, you can only jump and scratch our shins ya PiraTE.

Naturally, she's gorgeous.... she doesn't need to 'win' a photo contest to tell you that. Why don't you set her up an email account and send her an email every week telling her what she did that made you proud of her. One day, you can sit her down and read them with her? Friend of mine is doing that - it's pretty cool. Because it does document every little milestone of 'shortie's' life. Take pics and post them to her and shit like that. Photocopy ticket stubs, menus from restaurants... there's all kinds of shit you can 'keep' for her.

wow kiki...

gerber was *not* cool at all.

i'm on like my 20th email since this morning soliciting me for money.

wow kiki...

:lol:

Thats all those silly contest are worth these days.

They just want to sell ya shit.

Brother that baby is soooooo cute. She does'nt need a certificate or trophy to validate that fact.

Take tons of pics, keep a journal of daily activities (like a scrap book maybe). Thats what we have done for all 3 of my girls and they love it.

Now go give that cute baby a smooch on the cheekie from Uncle Infidel OK?
:cool:

wow kiki...

Brother that baby is soooooo cute. She does'nt need a certificate or trophy to validate that fact.

Take tons of pics, keep a journal of daily activities (like a scrap book maybe). Thats what we have done for all 3 of my girls and they love it.

We have tons of pics and all kinds of stuff so far. She's been pretty awesome. :razz:

Yea, it seems all of these contests are money making schemes, which is why I made this thread to see if any were legit. Doesn't look like it. *shrug*

wow kiki...

We have tons of pics and all kinds of stuff so far. She's been pretty awesome. :razz:

Yea, it seems all of these contests are money making schemes, which is why I made this thread to see if any were legit. Doesn't look like it. *shrug*

See, I was right.

Never doubt the wisdom of California Girl. :lol:

Why would you want to?

Weird.

she'd feel more enthusiastic about it if you dress the kid up as an obersturmbannfuehrer.

something about a uniform, i guess

Forum List

Back