Azov - caput!

"The Azov people courageously laid down their arms and bravely came out of the catacombs to heroically surrender. This is a great victory - the Russians wanted to kill them all, but the valiant lads imposed their inflexible will on the enemy and forced the enemy to accept their conditions."
You listened to the SNN news

"The Azov people courageously laid down their arms and bravely came out of the catacombs to heroically surrender. This is a great victory - the Russians wanted to kill them all, but the valiant lads imposed their inflexible will on the enemy and forced the enemy to accept their conditions."
You listened to the SNN news
Here I thought RT’s propaganda was clumsy and inept. Compared to this RT is at Madison Avenue level.

I hear the US is recruiting/sponsoring ISIS fighters to fight in the Ukraine next. Around 500 or so, supposedly.

Apparently many have been released from Kurdish prisons and transferred to al-Tanf for anti-tank missile systems/reconnaissance/drone strike/ communications and surveillance equipment training.

I suppose the man with the long mustache will be shortly along, making his rounds on the cable news entertainment platforms.

Last edited:
Tough shit. We have more problems in this country. Chicago is as bad
Entities that have fucked up Ukraine include the catholic mafia and the CIA, so the mistake is to separate countries. The current POSPOTUS is just this double puppet.

The Azov Nazi faction was defeated long ago but apparently they were considered to be pawns in the game by the Ukraine. The fight against Russia could have been joined much earlier to save them

US strategists who are leading ukrainians to battle understood that Russia required some victories if they were going to stay in the fight.

The great danger is that Russia is pushed to a point at which Russia will violate the rules.

There is little doubt now that America's mission is to defeat Russia in this fight and then be in a position to divide Russia into more manageable small factions.

Russia is therefore going to have to accept defeat.

The largest nuclear power on the planet will have to accept defeat!

Polemicists are still finding debate and analysis of the situation quite impossible.
I don't see Putin or indeed the Russia people accepting the situation you describe.

I don't see Putin or indeed the Russia people accepting the situation you describe.
They will have no choice. Russia can't conquer all of Ukraine and no one will sign a peace agreement with Putin that will leave him with any territorial gains, so Russia will either withdraw from Ukraine or the cost of the war and the sanctions will degrade life in Russia to where it was in 1991 or worse.

They will have no choice. Russia can't conquer all of Ukraine and no one will sign a peace agreement with Putin that will leave him with any territorial gains, so Russia will either withdraw from Ukraine or the cost of the war and the sanctions will degrade life in Russia to where it was in 1991 or worse.
If you looked at what I was replying to, the poster suggested the idea could be to basically destroy Russia cut it to pieces.

There is little doubt now that America's mission is to defeat Russia in this fight and then be in a position to divide Russia into more manageable small factions.

Basically talking about you, if you are American controlling them. I don't see Putin or the Russia people saying yes to that.

Course they have a choice. It is up to them.

FTDXuqQVUAADn2s

If you looked at what I was replying to, the poster suggested the idea could be to basically destroy Russia cut it to pieces.

Basically talking about you, if you are American controlling them. I don't see Putin or the Russia people saying yes to that.

Course they have a choice. It is up to them.
The part about breaking up Russia into little pieces is just some of Putin's bs from one of his speeches casting Russia, clearly the aggressor, as a victim. It would be a better world if that did happen, but it is no one's plan.

The US is not controlling the Ukrainians, the US and Europeans are assisting the Ukrainians in their resistance to the Russian invasion and because the Ukrainians have shown themselves to be clever in their defense of their country and Russia has shown itself to be without competent leadership, Russia is not in control of events, so the Russian people can refuse to accept defeat but they cannot prevent their defeat in Ukraine. There will be no peace deal until Russia completely withdraws and Russia cannot afford a long war without destroying its civil society. It's time to grow up and recognize Russia is not the superpower you want it to be.

The part about breaking up Russia into little pieces is just some of Putin's bs from one of his speeches casting Russia, clearly the aggressor, as a victim. It would be a better world if that did happen, but it is no one's plan.

The US is not controlling the Ukrainians, the US and Europeans are assisting the Ukrainians in their resistance to the Russian invasion and because the Ukrainians have shown themselves to be clever in their defense of their country and Russia has shown itself to be without competent leadership, Russia is not in control of events, so the Russian people can refuse to accept defeat but they cannot prevent their defeat in Ukraine. There will be no peace deal until Russia completely withdraws and Russia cannot afford a long war without destroying its civil society. It's time to grow up and recognize Russia is not the superpower you want it to be.
State Department Nuland and the CIA are directly responsible for controlling Ukrainians since well before 2014. Now add MI6, and don't forget the theologians.

Not sure if Putin wants to try Odessa fully ..........Time will tell...........they have been preparing......BYOBB.............Bring your own body bags Russia

The whole nation huh................I don't believe you.........I think you are just a pravada agent. First thing in War that is lost is the Truth.

Putin is after Ocean front property........saying it's to save HUMANITY............Utter BS.

Do not reply to my posts again until you grow up and stop thinking you are so superior. How old are you 10?

Mariupol on May 9, 2014, Mass shootings, heavy fire on the crowd and the shooting of an ambulance. Thus began the actions of the Nazis "Azov". "Free Press" and other prostitutes of the West were silent about it.

Forum List

Back