AZ Audit hearing live. Stunning numbers of vote fraud!

as Bidens. Massive mail in ballot fraud and ballot harvesting.
Yet not a shred of evidence of this fantasy. None. Nor any suggestion how it would occur. None. What more clue do you need that this i silly fantasy? The numbers dont back you up, they contradict you. You have zero evidence, or even a theory how your fantasy could come to pass. Good god man.
I told you, it’s my gut feeling and I do not have evidence. Said that from the beginning.
And it IS a possibility. But don't you think, with so many people looking so hard for something they so desperately want to find, that something compelling would have been discovered by now? I have a hard time imagining how the Dems could pull off such a broad ranging conspiracy without a trace. They're just not that smart.

Do tell us, what would be an example of “evidence” that you accept as proof of other fraud?

Bipartisan normal people showing irrefutable proof. Not supposition (as your link in the first post of this thread is - all that evidence is supposition, not one iota of proof). It shouldn't be that hard to do. Let's not forget there have been a tonne of allegations. Not one of any meaning has been proven. Not one.
Give me your opinion of this.

Looks like Republicans cheating.

If it is true, or, if the preponderance of evidence does in fact point toward a 'cheat' election don't you worry about that? Do you think that you are so special, or you 'side' is so special that the exact same thing cant be done to you?
Are you so myopic that you can't see that? Just think two moves ahead. Your 'side' is potentially, a few wrong moves from getting turned on, and rigged in the exact same way.

You people and your two sided horse shit are amazing. Fuckin lead dense.

No, I don't worry about it since actual cases of fraud are rare and don't affect elections. I'm just laughing at rightards who are crying about fraud but then show fraud by Republicans.

If people are not challenging the election then they are not performing their due diligence. Every election can be, and should be audited. That is your DUTY as a citizen to verify, and certify that your systems are functional, fair, and efficient.

That's just bullshit. The election was challenged last year. There were recounts and audits on top the usual tabulations and canvassing. What's happening now is because some on the right still have sour grapes because they believe the lies they were fed about widespread election fraud.

Yet not a shred of evidence of this fantasy. None. Nor any suggestion how it would occur. None. What more clue do you need that this i silly fantasy? The numbers dont back you up, they contradict you. You have zero evidence, or even a theory how your fantasy could come to pass. Good god man.
I told you, it’s my gut feeling and I do not have evidence. Said that from the beginning.
And it IS a possibility. But don't you think, with so many people looking so hard for something they so desperately want to find, that something compelling would have been discovered by now? I have a hard time imagining how the Dems could pull off such a broad ranging conspiracy without a trace. They're just not that smart.
100K missing ballots isn't compelling?!?

Ho.....lee....shit.

Do tell us, what would be an example of “evidence” that you accept as proof of other fraud?

Bipartisan normal people showing irrefutable proof. Not supposition (as your link in the first post of this thread is - all that evidence is supposition, not one iota of proof). It shouldn't be that hard to do. Let's not forget there have been a tonne of allegations. Not one of any meaning has been proven. Not one.

If it is true, or, if the preponderance of evidence does in fact point toward a 'cheat' election don't you worry about that? Do you think that you are so special, or you 'side' is so special that the exact same thing cant be done to you?
Are you so myopic that you can't see that? Just think two moves ahead. Your 'side' is potentially, a few wrong moves from getting turned on, and rigged in the exact same way.

No, I don't worry about it since actual cases of fraud are rare and don't affect elections. I'm just laughing at rightards who are crying about fraud but then show fraud by Republicans.

The mistake that liberal progressives make, is that they are arguing individual voter fraud, when it is systemic fraud that happened. They will never admit that.

I replied to someone who posted a video containing individual voter fraud. It caught my attention because I noticed the examples they showed were invalid ballots for Republican candidates.

Ho.....lee....shit.
No. It's simply not.

To begin with, the sources of these kinds of claims are dubious at best. Even if they are entirely accurate, they don't prove a conspiracy to cheat. They just prove our election process is a fucking mess. And we've known that for a while now. Do you really think it's any different than any other election? We've never held one to such scrutiny, so we can't know - but I'm confident that such anomalies, or worse, could be found in just about any national election.

If the #StopTheSteal people want to be taken seriously they need actual evidence of fraud, and they just don't have that. And it seems to me that they'd have found something by now if there really was a conspiracy to steal the election.

Ho.....lee....shit.
No. It's simply not.

To begin with, the source of these kinds of claims are dubious at best. Even if they are entirely accurate, they don't prove a conspiracy to cheat. They just prove our election process is a fucking mess. And we've known that for a while now. Do you really think it's any different than any other election? We've never held one to such scrutiny, so we can't know - but I'm confident that such anomalies, or worse, could be found in just about any national election.

If the election fraud people want to be taken seriously they need actually evidence of fraud, and they just don't have that. And it seems to me that they'd have found something by now if there really was a conspiracy to steal the election.
Even worse for these yahoos ... even if it's entirely accurate, it doesn't show Trump got more votes in Arizona than Biden.

Ho.....lee....shit.
No. It's simply not.

To begin with, the sources of these kinds of claims are dubious at best. Even if they are entirely accurate, they don't prove a conspiracy to cheat. They just prove our election process is a fucking mess. And we've known that for a while now. Do you really think it's any different than any other election? We've never held one to such scrutiny, so we can't know - but I'm confident that such anomalies, or worse, could be found in just about any national election.

If the election fraud people want to be taken seriously they need actually evidence of fraud, and they just don't have that. And it seems to me that they'd have found something by now if there really was a conspiracy to steal the election.
Man, you have one seriously bad case of Stockholm syndrome.

74,000 more mail-in ballots received than sent out....Happens every election, right?

Ho.....lee....shit.
No. It's simply not.

To begin with, the source of these kinds of claims are dubious at best. Even if they are entirely accurate, they don't prove a conspiracy to cheat. They just prove our election process is a fucking mess. And we've known that for a while now. Do you really think it's any different than any other election? We've never held one to such scrutiny, so we can't know - but I'm confident that such anomalies, or worse, could be found in just about any national election.

Even worse for these yahoos ... even if it's entirely accurate, it doesn't show Trump got more votes in Arizona than Biden.
What it shows is that the number of fraudulent and missing ballots greatly exceed the "victory" margin....Therefore, the certification is not valid.

Last edited:
It’s both parties. And people did find something. To me I find it hard to believe so many voted for either candidate. But it’s just my gut.

Ho.....lee....shit.
No. It's simply not.

Man, you have one seriously bad case of Stockholm syndrome.

74,000 more mail-in ballots received than sent out....Happens every election, right?

Again, you have no evidence that there was a conspiracy to cheat. Do you even have a hypothetical? How did they pull it off? More importantly, how did the pull it off and leave no evidence behind?

It’s both parties. And people did find something.

All they've found is that our elections are replete with mistakes and discrepancies. Do you really think other elections were any different?

To me I find it hard to believe so many voted for either candidate. But it’s just my gut.

I hear that. Lesser-of-two-evils carries the day.

Ho.....lee....shit.
No. It's simply not.

What it shows is that the number of fraudulent and missing ballots greatly exceed the "victory" margin....Therefore, the certification is not valid.
The certification is done. That happened last year and was accepted and certified by Congress earlier this year.

But it's a shame the findings of the fraudit can't be validated since they lacked both transparency and oversight.

Ho.....lee....shit.
No. It's simply not.

The certification is done. That happened last year and was accepted and certified by Congress earlier this year.

But it's a shame the findings of the fraudit can't be validated since they lacked both transparency and oversight.
You accepting a counterfeit $20 bill doesn't make it legal tender because you accepted it.

A certification that is grossly inaccurate and/or outright fraudulent carries no force of any law, whether it was accepted or not....The legal term is "color of law".

If people are not challenging the election then they are not performing their due diligence. Every election can be, and should be audited. That is your DUTY as a citizen to verify, and certify that your systems are functional, fair, and efficient.

Bullshit. The election has already been checked and double checked by every state. The farce that is going on right now by people that claimed the election was stolen before the election happened, and who have no experience or knowledge about how an audit should be done is nothing more than political theatre.

Bullshit. The election has already been checked and double checked by every state. The farce that is going on right now by people that claimed the election was stolen before the election happened, and who have no experience or knowledge about how an audit should be done is nothing more than political theatre.

Cling to your side of the boat tightly...those waves won't wash you away! Hold tight!

Worth nothing:

The frauds in the Arizona Senate and conducting the audit tipped their hand with this embarrassing bit of theater.

And it IS a possibility.
So what? Not good enough. No new rule could make it "impossible" In fact, when someone says that without qualification, your fraud alarm should go off. They are conning you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back