Axl Rose and AC/DC

Well, they were successful with Brian Johnson too, and Bon Scott is before my time, so I like both of them.

Ok here's the way I look at it and I'm an oldie but goldies HEY NOT THAT OLD but old players and I know more than a few who want to hit the road and play one more time. And if I can hit the road to see a couple of classics hell yeah. Axel fronting them. I'm not sure how its going to work. But I believe with all my heart Rose is going to rock it for AC/DC.

He would not let them down. Not for one minute would he let them down.

Well, they were successful with Brian Johnson too, and Bon Scott is before my time, so I like both of them.

Ok here's the way I look at it and I'm an oldie but goldies HEY NOT THAT OLD but old players and I know more than a few who want to hit the road and play one more time. And if I can hit the road to see a couple of classics hell yeah. Axel fronting them. I'm not sure how its going to work. But I believe with all my heart Rose is going to rock it for AC/DC.

I'm just wondering if his voice will hold out.

dont ask me what i think of axel rose.....Slash was the reason many people were fans of them.....

dont ask me what i think of axel rose.....Slash was the reason many people were fans of them.....

I was asking Tiny Dancer. :)

Bahh!!......

I was asking Tiny Dancer. :)

i know.....i was just saying dont ask me my low opinion of him....i think AC/DC has seen their better days and should call it quits......

Honestly, I don't know if Axl's voice will hold out singing like that.

I think you are right. Now he's pretty damn good. You have to remember that. Two nights back to back in Live in Tokyo. By the way if you ever ever have a chance trust me AC/DC Live in Spain will kill you. It's a collectors edition and it is to die for. We are talking about crazy. It's balls to the wall rock.
Donnington is better

I think you are right. Now he's pretty damn good. You have to remember that. Two nights back to back in Live in Tokyo. By the way if you ever ever have a chance trust me AC/DC Live in Spain will kill you. It's a collectors edition and it is to die for. We are talking about crazy. It's balls to the wall rock.
Donnington is better

I've never seen them live. That must have been a great show though!

Donnington is better

I wasn't there, I have the dvd's.

Donnington is better

I wasn't there, I have the dvd's.

I've seen some of it on Youtube videos. I love the old AC/DC! :thup: Never really cared for their Who Made Who album.

Forum List

Back