Axelrod is key word for Obama, Patrick

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Teri B., Feb 20, 2008.

1. Teri B.

Teri B. Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FgctsioisJg&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FgctsioisJg&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

It seems Obama not only copied off Clinton's and Edwards' papers to come up with is policy platforms, but he also copied off of Patrick's paper for his message of hope, and his inspirational shtick. It's disappointing, but I always did have this icky feeling about him, like he was trying to sell me something, similar to a late night TV commercial, that would make me happier, smarter, and shine my shoes. Those products rarely, if ever, live up to their sales pitch. Sadly, the only one in the race who, IMO, was genuine, who didn't take any of their dirty money and wasn't beholden to anyone, who told the truth was Edwards, but he wasn't exciting and shiny enough for this American Idol competition of an election.

2. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,439
    Yep... was impossible for him to run against the two "rock stars" of the Dem party. Pity, too. I liked Biden, as well, but again, no way for him to compete with the media barrage that the big two got.

3. OohRah Mama

OohRah Mama Say it with me: NU-CLE-AR

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    And...?

Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  4. HoleInTheVoid

HoleInTheVoid Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +89