Awful childish ones

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
In a small town a movie theater had placed a set of reels for a movie for pick up behind it after it had run. A pair of goats came on them and one goat decided to try the movie for taste.

The other one didn't want to try it out, but was curios. "How is it?" he asked?

The other one said after some judicious chewing "It is all right, but the book was better...."

In a small town a movie theater had placed a set of reels for a movie for pick up behind it after it had run. A pair of goats came on them and one goat decided to try the movie for taste.

The other one didn't want to try it out, but was curios. "How is it?" he asked?

The other one said after some judicious chewing "It is all right, but the book was better...."

:bang3:

Way up in the Carpathian alps of Transylvania a group of monks got in the flower business. They grew roses, mums, gladiolas, orchids, lots of flowers for every taste. They grew more and more exotic plants, and the branched out into carnivorous plants.

One day a triffid got loose and ate the third grade glass. The townspeople were furious, and battered the door to no avail, until Hugh, the village blacksmith bashed the door down and chased the door down and destroyed the plants and killed the evil monks.

It just goes to show that Hugh and only Hugh can prevent florist friars.

Way up in the Carpathian alps of Transylvania a group of monks got in the flower business. They grew roses, mums, gladiolas, orchids, lots of flowers for every taste. They grew more and more exotic plants, and the branched out into carnivorous plants.

One day a triffid got loose and ate the third grade glass. The townspeople were furious, and battered the door to no avail, until Hugh, the village blacksmith bashed the door down and chased the door down and destroyed the plants and killed the evil monks.

It just goes to show that Hugh and only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
:banghead:

I could fill the pages - I think stupid jokes are funny - but I will try to space them out appropriately.... :)

<hugs to all!>

3a1b6bff3b8dba4533349c27a494b21e.jpg

Forum List

Back