Australia fires devastation captured in chilling before and after pictures

A Firenadoes have been raging across south Eastern Australia recently.\ with all the brush fires going on.
BBYU4Zc.img

So far, they've lost 14 million acres to fires in the last 4 months.
Prayers up!

Scientific American shows one forming:

Last edited:
that damn climate change connected to matches in arsonists hands.
Nope. Some tires were indeed started by arsonists, 25 or so I believe. There are hundreds of fire burning, most from natural or accidental causes. The global warming connection is the drought and high temperatures.

Then isn't rocket science, kid.

Nope. Some tires were indeed started by arsonists, 25 or so I believe. There are hundreds of fire burning, most from natural or accidental causes. The global warming connection is the drought and high temperatures.

The article I read said the 25 arsonists started hundreds of fires. It's their hot time of year. I wonder if the people who started fires were associated in a conspiracy to burn Australia for a political or religious reason? I was very hurt to hear some zoologists think a billion of Australia's animals were killed. I'd already heard Koalas were becoming rare due to manmade reduction of their habitat in forested areas. And now this on hurting species. Australia has the most wonderful range of animals not found on any other continent. Prayers up for their losses.

Hope the criminals who started the fires be sent to jail for a lifetime.....scum that they are

No global warming shit....

Just idiotic Greens who didn't want to burn out ....

And just thugs who started the fires! may GOD punish them and all their loved ones!

AMEN!

The article I read said the 25 arsonists started hundreds of fires. It's their hot time of year. I wonder if the people who started fires were associated in a conspiracy to burn Australia for a political or religious reason? I was very hurt to hear some zoologists think a billion of Australia's animals were killed. I'd already heard Koalas were becoming rare due to manmade reduction of their habitat in forested areas. And now this on hurting species. Australia has the most wonderful range of animals not found on any other continent. Prayers up for their losses.
Sadly you were taken in by fake news.

Prove it

Prove it
Objective reality kid.

Learn to observe it.

Hope the criminals who started the fires be sent to jail for a lifetime.....scum that they are

And just thugs who started the fires! may GOD punish them and all their loved ones!

AMEN!
Bendiciones mi Hija

Hardly. I was just reading what the late Steve Irwin's girl said, and was bouncing around to this and that place trying to learn what happened, and got differing opinions. Nobody mentioned it was a conspiracy, but when they pick up 24 people starting fires all at the same time, It makes you wonder what happened and if the people knew each other. Tipsycatlover up there somewhere said he thought perhaps Islam was behind it. I personally have not figured it out, and I never ran across police descriptions of the participants in starting pandemic fires in Australia.

Last edited:

Hardly. I was just reading what the late Steve Irwin's girl said, and was bouncing around to this and that place trying to learn what happened, and got differing opinions. Nobody mentioned it was a conspiracy, but when they pick up 24 people starting fires all at the same time, It makes you wonder what happened and if the people knew each other. Tipsycatlover up there somewhere said he thought perhaps Islam was behind it. I personally have not figured it out, and I never ran across police descriptions of the participants in starting pandemic fires in Australia.
I heard an interview with her. You either misinterpreted what you read or they misrepresented her words.

AMEN!

They killed critters, no forgiveness at all.

I heard an interview with her. You either misinterpreted what you read or they misrepresented her words.
I was doing reading on at least 4 or 5 websites. I just mentioned Miss Irwin because I was touched that she was so concerned about all the animals, just like her father in his lifetime was. There were several other sites. I don't know who's fact checkers and who aren't in Australia. I did find something on the who started fires, and apparently they arrested at least 100 people who were careless tossing hot cigarette butts on the dry and weedy grounds, and found this one case:

(NEWSER) – At least 24 people have been killed in the bushfires that have raged in Australia. The same number of people in the hard-hit state of New South Wales have been arrested and charged with deliberately setting fires there since the fall. USA Today reports one of the 24 is a 19-year-old volunteer firefighter. Blake Banner is accused of being involved in seven fires that emerged south of Sydney. Suspicions were raised after Banner was regularly among the first to arrive on the scene. ABC News reports a prison term of up to 21 years is possible for anyone found guilty of intentionally igniting a fire and recklessly promoting its growth. 24 Australians Allegedly Started Fires on Purpose

I was doing reading on at least 4 or 5 websites. I just mentioned Miss Irwin because I was touched that she was so concerned about all the animals, just like her father in his lifetime was. There were several other sites. I don't know who's fact checkers and who aren't in Australia. I did find something on the who started fires, and apparently they arrested at least 100 people who were careless tossing hot cigarette butts on the dry and weedy grounds, and found this one case:

(NEWSER) – At least 24 people have been killed in the bushfires that have raged in Australia. The same number of people in the hard-hit state of New South Wales have been arrested and charged with deliberately setting fires there since the fall. USA Today reports one of the 24 is a 19-year-old volunteer firefighter. Blake Banner is accused of being involved in seven fires that emerged south of Sydney. Suspicions were raised after Banner was regularly among the first to arrive on the scene. ABC News reports a prison term of up to 21 years is possible for anyone found guilty of intentionally igniting a fire and recklessly promoting its growth. 24 Australians Allegedly Started Fires on Purpose

Saw interview with misses Irwin. The widow, not the kid.

Police arrested 183 people for lighting bushfires across Queensland, NSW, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania.
Bushfires: Firebugs fuelling crisis as national arson toll hits 183

A total of 183 people have been arrested by police in Queensland, NSW, Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania for lighting bushfires over the last few months, figures obtained by news agency AAP show.
183 Arrested In Australia On Arson Charges Over ‘Last Few Months’ Sydney News Reports

Forum List

Back